I am a trans-inclusive radical feminist. I support trans women because by transitioning...

I am a trans-inclusive radical feminist. I support trans women because by transitioning, they reduce the number of men in this world.

On one hand, there are various societal issues caused by patriarchal standards enforced upon men by both women and other men. This is indisputable and I am not discounting those struggles. I think feminists should speak up more loudly about it.

On the other hand, the unmet sexual frustrations of various single men is also a key driver of misogyny. In places like East Asia where women are increasingly turned off by misogynistic men, they can live peaceful lives as spinsters. But men have such high sex drives, they cannot stand it without falling into deep hatred and resentment of women.

In the past, the latter was addressed by essentially forcing women to marry men. But I daresay that our trans sisters have found a different way, as taking HRT is known to decrease sex drive.

The more amabs who transition into women, the better. At the same time, I do not disapprove of FtMs, because I see that most of them remain without misogyny (being that cis men are far more commonly misogynistic than trans men are) even if testosterone increases their sex drive.

Attached: 1643950024806.png (905x687, 494.58K)

>I am a trans-inclusive radical feminist. I support trans women because by transitioning, they reduce the number of men in this world.
based and same

>I support trans women because by transitioning, they reduce the number of men in this world.
Does this mean you don't support trans men?

retard

Are you illiterate

I am unironically believe the same and I never understood why radfems can't seem to reach this same conclusion

Attached: 1641573233756.jpg (660x541, 26.74K)

do you consider us actual women?

This posits misogyny largely stems from male sex drive. While it probably contributes, especially when it comes to sexual harassment and assault, there are still lots of misogynistic mtfs, misogynistic gay men, misogynistic straight men who just don't have high sex drives, etc. And from the opposite angle, I'm a guy with a high sex drive and I've never been misogynistic. I think it's deeper than that.

Also, if you had seen a post that started with:

>I am a trans-inclusive radical men's rights activist. I support trans men because by transitioning, they reduce the number of women in this world.

How would you react?

I know my views are considered problematic by trans men who wish to be considered essentially the same as cis men, so I do not air any "I think you are different from cis men" beliefs explicitly to any particular trans man. But I do observe that they seem less likely to be sex-starved seething misogynists than a significant number of cis men do.

sounds good, no argument here

not OP but i might as well have written it
>do you consider us actual women?
yes

I used to philosophically overthink this because I wanted a clearcut strict definition of "woman". I could never reach any such definition (when you consider there are intersex women, gnc cis women, etc). All I can say is that it's a vague category of various traits (hormonal or physical or behavioural) associated with womanhood, and people who identify as "woman" tend to have some of those traits.

I find that on an instinctive intuitive level, I simply see trans women as women from all my irl interactions with them. It just emerges naturally, even with honmoders their thoughts and behaviours and mannerisms come across as "woman".

Is this potentially problematic if I were faced with an unpassing MtF who parrots exact views as a misogynistic cis man? I will concede that it does (I would instinctively struggle to see those as women, but I wouldnt cause disrespect through external behaviour), but it is not my general experience of the demographic

tgirls transition due to unmet sexual frustration? because they couldn't get girls? HRT decreasing sex drive isn't the main objective of HRT, strange framing here otherwise based

I believe they transition out of gender dysphoria, but the lowered sex drive is a good side effect for society

ic whatchu mean
>But I daresay that our trans sisters have found a different way, as taking HRT is known to decrease sex drive.
Based on this it seems you view transwomen as men transitioning rather than women transitioning, I can understand how you'd form that perspective but I think it's off. I don't think a woman lowering her sex drive is curbing conscripted marriages like you make it seem

ur dick so microsoft call you bill gates

there's literally a surplus of males world-wide, in some places men outnumber women by 1.5:1
even if every heterosexual man and woman was paired up there would still be millions of incels left over

>I am a trans-inclusive radical feminist. I support trans women because by transitioning, they reduce the number of men in this world.

B A S E D

No one cares, back to ovarit femoid

Have you heard the word of our lady and saviour, Valerie Solanas?

Attached: valerie solanas.jpg (2048x1845, 692.93K)

I unironically agree with this and it's nice to see so many people in the comments share our views.

>I do not disapprove of FtMs, because I see that most of them remain without misogyny
The average Any Forums thread disproves this like damn.

You dont hate us, and you see us as women.

That's all i want. Thank you. You're lightyears ahead of anything else