Why are trannies love anime so much?

why are trannies love anime so much?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 176.88K)

she really fell off after draining love story

who do trannies love anime so much?

you can't be serious, skitzofrenia simulation and we had good times are like the pinnacle of her career. she ended on a high as hell note

Attached: B2E1B6D3-6332-4A21-8E52-83AC2937CE0D.jpg (1378x2039, 747.89K)

it's very disconnected escapism that almost never emphasizes masculinity

story behind her last album was really sad. I cried for like two days because of it, too relatable to events in my own life

-tism

aesthetic intelligence

anyone take the josei pill?

Attached: kiss.jpg (1920x1080, 1.68M)

U ritard

>almost never emphasizes masculinity
the most famous anime off all times is dragon ball, followed by naruto

fair, but you don't really see trans girls fangirling over either, do you?
besides i don't see anything very masc about naruto characters

what's the story user

her cis gf who was also a contributor and to the art and music she made committed suicide last year. Jvnko's last uploaded music video "goodbye" even includes all the places they went on dates and where they last met. I can barely stand to listen or watch since I've dealt with suicide of a loved one and it destroys me.
She's retiring the Severslvt alias, but I'm super glad that she seems to be doing more okay now and is still active on a few things and might return to music

Wait, she was cis? I've only seen a few Discord screenshots someone posted on this board and the material released in the Goodbye music video. Maybe there's some more shit dug up on Kiwifarms but I refuse to use that site.

Someone on the reddit for SS was an ex of Angel claims so. I didn't expect that, but either way I would feel the same. I just hate suicide so much. It sucks so hard to see to see anyone have to deal with that sense of just life changing loss

"Starving Slvts Always Get Their Fix"
Is her magnum opus in my opinion, in captures so much of the experience of having your beliefs and attractions completely shattered by a world that hates you. Her most unique sounding production as well, having more of a focus on noise and constantly shifting drum patterns as opposed to her usually droning pads and looping rhythms.

Attached: 8854c698b2df8fcd071eac0c7094381e.699x699x1.jpg (699x699, 101.18K)

true. it used to feel more raw and impactful until DLS, which mostly felt bland. Then his audience started cheering him on blindly encouraging him to make more shit. what a shame

i'm a generalized escapist. it doesn't need to be anything in particular so long as it's distracting, and anime is very effective in that regard
i liked her last two albums best

angel changed her life in more ways june can even realize, im so glad everythings going good for her.
this one is one of my faves too, so raw and dark. also big fan of tortured lesbians.

I've yet to listen to tourtured lesbians, something about it being a mega mix interested me a bit less, but since you say it's good I'll trust you and add it to my playlist for later.