St4tg - straight t4t general

me and who edition

qott- do you wanna be taller or shorter than your partner and are you ftm or mtf

Attached: 44EB6915-45FA-4B5E-9DD7-A8D1E3B6CE37.png (597x597, 383.15K)

Hey, nice!
>qott
idgaf and I'm mtf. There's really great things about being same height, bigger, or smaller. They're just different.

awww finally it’s been too long since a good st4t gen
>qott
i think there’s good parts of both , i love picking up and spinning around short transgirls but i also love feeling someone’s head on top of mine when we hug
t. 5’7” ftm

I called my gf today and she just slept on and off for an hour and a half. She's so cute when she's tired bruh she cuddles her shark and it muffles her voice it's adorable.

>QOTT
FtM, I want to be shorter, but I wish I wasn't short. I want my partner to be tall and I want to be of average height, at least 5'8. I hate being so fucking short. But generally I don't care. I guess I'm just not into them being shorter than me because I'm used to the only people shorter than me being 12, so i dunno.
>5'7 FtM
I'm very jealous.

>qott- do you wanna be taller or shorter than your partner and are you ftm or mtf
mtf. realistically any ftm partner I have will be shorter than me, because i'm 6'2. I don't mind it tho, i have no problems with being the big spoon

Oh right though. I'm almost 5'10", so I'm not likely to get an st4t partner who's particularly taller than me. In that sense alone, it would be kind of amazing if he could put his head on mine.

More important to me though is being strong enough to princess carry me and toss me on the bed, hehe.

how get pooner bf?

>qott
Mtf, ideally I'd want my partner to be taller than me but it doesn't really matter that much

Ftm
Taller. I'm 5'6 and I'm really self conscious about it, but I think 5'6 isn't unpassable. I know 4'11 Youngshits who aren't even embarrassed about it, it blows my mind.

do ftms like extremely underweight boymoders?
>t. 170cm 47kg

Qott: shorter and I'm mtf but also a guy who's my height would be nice too

idk but i'd date you
t. down bad pooner

Ftm, and I like being taller than my partner, but my gf is *exactly* the same height as me (174 cm). She also likes me being taller, so I end up wearing tall shoes a lot, lol.

>so I end up wearing tall shoes a lot, lol.
That's so sweet

>qott
Ftm, preferably taller but either is fine I guess. 5'7 woes...
Sure, as long as you eat what I cook

FtM, 5'7
Ideally I'd be taller but if the diff isn't too dramatic I don't mind.

Attached: another one bites the dust.png (692x465, 45.49K)

I'm a tall mtf and I like being taller
I wish I had someone small to hold

Height doesn’t matter but my clearly closeted ftm friend is taller than me and is would love to make out with him and eat his pussy

force masc him user

Has anyone else ever thought of getting leg reduction / lengthening surgery

Yeah FtM + lengthening, too expensive though

>would love to make out with him and eat his pussy
Giwtwm