Whenever my boymoder gf is mad/jealous at me she eats a bag of dried fruit on purpose so she can fart a lot and deny sex

Whenever my boymoder gf is mad/jealous at me she eats a bag of dried fruit on purpose so she can fart a lot and deny sex

Attached: 1643488171421.jpg (1440x1651, 123.59K)

>diaper posting
>fart posting
lgbt was a mistake

fuck those sticky farts right out of her user

does dried fruit really give you the braps?

Yes. Depends on the type though. If you want the worst most horrific farts in existence, eat a pound of dried apricots. I guarantee you will regret it.

would you eat them again if a guy you really liked asked you to?

Tell her braps are just pneumatic lube

Ha! What an epic prank to play on a friend LOL.

This was a great lgbt post OP haha i tip my cap!

you're not gonna let her stinky braps stop you from pinning her down, OP are you?

Ummm, like I love dried apricots, they are one of my favorite foods. Without fail, every year I forget their side effects, eat an entire bag in one sitting and am in horrible house destroying farting pain for an entire day. Last time I did it is was literally a minute or two between horrible, god awful farts for 8-12 hours straight while I literally had difficulty moving from the pain.

I know your fat ass has seen some farts

apricots already make you gassy and dried apricots are treated with sulfur dioxide so it would make sense why it would make you stink like an outhouse

don't they make your poops super hard and big?

Seriously, if you want braps, put your trans gf on an all apricot diet. You will regret it.

Ohoho a bold riposte haha well done haha i laugh heartily!

If you don't drink a lot of water with them. They are full of fiber so you have to drink a lot of water (which I keep forgetting when I binge that delicious forbidden fruit)

let me rephrase the question, would you let your bf hook up a tube to your butt with a breathing mask on him after you eat a pound of apricots?

your post-apricot poops are the real forbidden fruit

washed out hon rage

omg lol

Attached: 1642890543710.jpg (629x459, 47.17K)

I am stealing ur gir girl.
He would have to pay me very well... One way or another I'd better get something seriously good out of that arrangement

>washed out
What?
>hon
Who?
>rage
Why?

Use small words i had a very full work day so im unwinding with micheladas