>feel way more confident in myself
>one day feel really lewd
>involuntarily imagine a guy doing lewd stuff to me
>"haha that's weird, how unlike me..."
>try feeling aroused to lewd (female) stuff
>feels kinda awkward
>it gets worse over time
Oh no
Was I just meta attracted to women or something? I thought I was only meta attracted to men?

Attached: 1598763687239.jpg (734x716, 240.18K)

bls bump

You want to be in a straight relationship. You could not fully develop your attraction to men because you were a man, and that would make you gay. Now that you are a woman, you have no such problem.

t. person who looked at a bunch of trans biographies.

So I'm meta attracted to the idea of straightness itself?

you're not meta attracted to anything it's just called attraction you brainrotted tran

If it weren't meta, why would it change now?

What everyone seems to forget is that Blanchard originally defined meta-attraction as being completely aromantic. But literally every single person who I've seen who claims to be meta-attracted has claimed that it was very strongly romantic. What I'm basically saying is that people are just throwing around the word meta-attraction without having a definition for it. When they felt romantic attraction for men, instead of saying "this proves Blanchard wrong", they said "we'll just change the definition of meta-attraction to include romance".

But that's dumb, it seems super uncommon too, to completely decouple sex from romance.

This whole thread just makes me frustrated, not knowing when I'll be able to get ffs.

But meta attraction is brainworms, OP. It's probably just internalized shame and seeing masculinity in others reminding you of what you don't like seeing in yourself.

many such cases
cuz it's indirect dysphoria-inducing stuff

who drew that, I like that style

>But meta attraction is brainworms, OP
People clearly have it though.

This is definitely a thing. Happened to me. I thought I was a straight man (even if I was weird about romance and sex made me uncomfortable) and as I started transitioning and being more comfortable in my gender I realized I liked guys. Over time I found my self thinking more about guys and less about girls. Months later imagine having sex with a woman since I hadn’t in a long time. Instantly was turned off, had no interest anymore. You’re attraction to woman was probably just comphet (comphomo?) And when you got comfortable as a woman you were more able to experience your actual heterosexuality. That’s what happened for me at least

>your actual heterosexuality
This is a really scary thought, to be entirely honest.

>If it weren't meta, why would it change now?
You don't know what meta-attraction means

Meta-attraction is attraction to attraction. That's all

Cis guys can feel meta-attraction. Cis women can feel it. Anyone can feel it.

HRT can sometimes alter sexuality

Why are people so terrified of being attracted to men?

The only reason it would be scary is that you actually like women and are lying about not liking them. The scary part is the idea of never being with a woman. Otherwise it should feel really good to be attracted to a man.

Sure, whatever. People like thinking about themselves in situations. Sometimes maybe people even make it a whole big thing and get fixated on it. I don't know. I do know that this board's Idea of "meta attraction" is overgeneralized and damaging brainworms.

For the love of God just say you're bi and stop worrying.

"Please tell me galko chan"

>Please tell me galko chan
arigatou user