I cant stop drinking water.. ive had 3 litres today already but im still so thirsty am i gonna die or something???

i cant stop drinking water.. ive had 3 litres today already but im still so thirsty am i gonna die or something???

Attached: 8541.jpg (540x513, 70.13K)

no that's how it's supposed to be actually
the more you drink it the more you need
just like other drugs

Isn't that a spiro thing? It makes you drink and pee a lot, right?

oh.. am i on spiro yeah i just havent had to drink this much before

Yea

well guess this is goodbye then

That's normal with spiro iirc. I'd recommend a better antiandrogen tho. Bica is a better choice if you can get it.

ok well its good to hear its normal but this much water and pee is insane >< whats the diff..?

I'm not really an expert on this. Spiro just doesn't do a great job blocking T, it's very weak. Bica is better and is available in the US & the rest of the world, I believe.

If you have questions /HRTgen/ is your friend.

ahh fair i just am taking what my doc gave me.. but ill ask him about it ty !

let's die together, how do you feel about avoiding a painful death by killing yourself?

i tried before but failed and it was really painful..

That's a shame, user, what if you bought 100% legal arsenic to die a slow, painful death, but still a death? Remember to see a psychiatrist when trying to kill yourself
I know someone who sells arsenic who could sell it to you! It's for bitcoin and it won't hurt

hmm i might legit do that when i turn 25 in a few years, thank you for the info

Glad I can help you, and know that they deliver straight

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-214017_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 118.2K)

How much are you peeing? Im peeing 26+ times a day and not even taking AA's.
You should enjoy the thirst quenching.

um i can hold it pretty good so its been like 6 times today but a stupid amount of it.. and i never feel not thirsty >.>

Poor girl, you really should switch to cypro or bica. Or better yet monotherapy E injections.
All pretty cheap options, and well worth not being constantly thirsty.
Have you ever pee'd on a man before?

no ive only ever been whit a man once and it was just a blow job.. also my pee is totally clear so i doubt it would be good for pee fetishists

yeah ill ask about it next time i have a check in with my doctor.. i really want injects even though im bad with needles

You'll get good with them quick, and learn to love them, both needles and men. That's great its clear though, that's a good sign that despite the spiro; your still hydrated. Drinking electrolytes or supplementing them could help with the constant thirst. Could always try a little magnesium and potassium throughout the day + salt.
Honestly though; when your peeing on a man, they have no right to complain, and clear is obviously better. You should try getting fucked by a man you like, much better than sucking dick or peeing on a mother fucker.

yeah i had a friend say hed do it for me but i should learn myself.. and i just have drank like 5 litres of water today >.< those other options would be good

i really need to be fucked i know theres a guy i was into but we were friends fro years before we stopped talking and hes not into me but id do anything for it