/gaygen/ - great outdoors edition

Have you been getting outside in the cold?

Before:

Attached: coldknobwv3.jpg (1654x1080, 543.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVch_PK7SOY
youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw no country farmer man husbando top
;_;

Attached: country husbando.jpg (631x911, 123.5K)

>10 posts early
>made by GayJew
You know what to do. Wait for a real thread

Hope this shit gets yeeted.

Rape is good
Rape is hot
I'll rape you good
I kid you not

Silence bottom. Bottom can't be rapists.

>cersei dissapears
>gayjew and baku reappaears
COINCIDENCE?!

if you got molested as a kid it means someone found you SO attractive they couldn't resist having your body

There are some country farmer guys that post on the gen, but we don't look like that
>t. farmer guy that posts on this gen

Somebody make a decent thread for pete's sakes, don't give this asshole the satisfaction

I was molested by a female babysitter when I was a kid.
>t. farmer guy that posts on this gen

How did you not fight her off?

It's the pendulum effect youtu.be/zVch_PK7SOY

I was 5.

and?

Throw shit at her. Just like immediately start pooping.

Are you covered in hair at least

does it even matter anymore

I hadn't even started my secret kung fu training yet.
I did poop once. She cleaned me, then played with my wee wee. Actually a true story. A lot more to it than that, but it happened.

Child molesters are vile. These people get raped in prison because even criminals have nieces and nephews they care about and can't imagine being in their shoes..

He is going to delete it because that is his way to dilate.

Yeah.

You wouldn't remember any of that.
LARP

That's crazy that the poop didn't scare her off. Women really are demons.

probably not, but he caters every OP image to himself, and feels inclined to post pics he stole from hiking forum boards. He could at least post a random pic of two gay men or a sexy guy, but he chooses not to.

No one I've ever met has cared that anything bad has happened to me. I no longer blame anyone, I just accept the fact that no one can possibly care for someone else. People only care about themselves. It is what it is.

Koreans drink poop tea made from child poo. The documentary is on youtube.

The woman reporter actually tried it, and broke down crying

>stole from hiking forum boards.

pix are my own from my travels

imsorrywhatnow?

Attached: 34.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

The kung fu is a larp, thought it was funny. I remember things from a very young age. I had to be aware because before I had to a babysitter, we had to worry about my father. He went to prison, mom had to work, so I had to go to a babysitter.
You don't know whether or not I would remember. You just assume I wouldn't.

>People only care about themselves.
You're not wrong. The world doesn't care about genocide. Nobody cares without some sort of sympathy to compare to.

But that's my point, everyone knows what a child is, which is why child molesters and rapists are so reviled in society, even to the detriment of sense in some cases.

If it makes you anons feel any better, GayJew got suspended for hate speech against white people and lost his discord Nitro, and the only people who talk to him talk to him because he's a lol lolcow you take screenshots of

"Ttongsul" is a Korean rice wine mixed with the fermented turd of a human child. It has an alcoholic content of around 9 percent. Little is known about the origins of what is surely one of the world's most bizarre and gag-inducing medicines.

youtube.com/watch?v=74V4BOF5IAg

eeewww

to say the least

>rice wine mixed with the fermented turd of a human child.

I can't breath lmfao

noooooo