Cis female chasers, would you date me even though im a transbian whore thats fucked like 40 people in 10 years?

Cis female chasers, would you date me even though im a transbian whore thats fucked like 40 people in 10 years?

Attached: 7E9E4FB3-3EE6-4B28-9599-CD8244963A1C.jpg (735x1096, 186.59K)

what the fuck was the artist trying to say in the bottom panel? couples aren't supposed to improve themselves for each other? they sound like an entitled piece of shit.

blackpill doomer stuff

no, that’s disgusting.
not to mention you’re probably incapable of truly loving someone at this point, and probably would just throw away someone at the first sign of them not being perfect.

Okay, but you aren't a woman so you don't really need to pipe up.

>40 people in 10 years
one every three months it's not whorish

ew no

Well my longest relationship was 3 years but there was just a lot wrong there by the end. Im very afraid of being alone I want to be with a wife for life. I just ended up fucking a lot of people while looking for her :(

Why do you assume everything is mtfs?

When I say I’m a cis female chaser I mean that I have a sexual fetish for ftms and cuntboys.

then why reply to op’s thread which is about mtfs. they cant assume anything about you because they dont know you lol

Because every thread about cis female chasers on this board treats us as if we like transbians not boypoon.

some of them do like mtfs. maybe make a thread about you wanting boy pussy or something instead

No its fine, she can be here, being a cis female ftm chaser is based
t. Op

….wait you dont do it for pedo reasons do you?

You should say cis female transbian chaser then because cis female chaser implies liking boypoon.
No I like the idea of a man with a pussy.

Cis female mtf chasers seems like a niche demographic that by its nature wouldn't give a fuck about chastity

most of them call themselves pansexuals and have a lot of sex themselves

>Cis female chasers, would you date me even though im a transbian
no
>whore
don't whore shame
>thats fucked like 40 people in 10 years?
your sexual history doesn't matter to me, only your sex history does
also
>thinks fucking someone new every 3 months makes you a huge whore
you have no idea what stacies are capable of

>don't whore shame
they're talking about themselves idiot

no, just women being women

not really, lesbian chasers are funny

back when I was a bi cis female with chaser tendencies (i.e. repressing ftm) I would have said "hell yeah"

Seems to be a comic about the very common social phenomenon of a one-sided crush with the incel addition of Chad on the couch. The woman is obviously a piece of shit entitled whore if she doesn't happen to have romantic feelings towards you specifically