Hrt prog need advice

Hello tranners!
Need help with hrt regime, current hrtgen seems to dying so a new personal thread for me xoxo
I switched off from cypro for a while and my T levels stayed low, I think it is called mono regiment (I have high E)
For E I use 1 mg of divigel (transdermal gel) at night on scrotum area (for better absorption) and 0,5 mg midday.
I want to complete go off from cypro (i will monitor T levels) and i really want to start prog for it supposed effects (fat in fem areas, more appetite, etc)
What dosage should I go for? I heard that it is recommended to use via rectum for greater effects(?)
Can you please guide me through this in a bottom language so I would understand? Also curious in your review of my current hrt

Attached: 24D10FB6-B7D3-4E8F-A6D6-48FA89A0D52C.jpg (566x640, 78.86K)

You shouldn't start prog till about at least a year.
Or tanner stage 4 breasts. Look that up if you dont know what it is, google tanner stages.

200mg's rectal is the standard dosage. But you are most likely way to early in starting. Starting early can and may stunt breast growth some what permanently.

switch to injections if you dont want to take antiandrogen

> You shouldn't start prog till about at least a year. Or tanner stage 4 breasts
4 years, full b cups that look better than some cis ones hon photo cos blue board)
Thanks for the dosage advice
Why? I think injections are banned in russia. Could be wrong tho, but not a single endo even talked about them

(No photo cos blue board*)
Fucking iPad with terrible keyboard and useless autocorrection

why shouldnt you take prog for a year?

>You shouldn't start prog till about at least a year. Or tanner stage 4 breasts

why tho.
maybe some people want stunt breast growth.
not 1 size fits all.

You should try to get on injections if you could.
But if your E level's are above 200ng/ml you should get good T suppression and with progesterone 200mg's rectally once a day, you should will be able to get to Cis female levels of T easy.

Some people need E levels to be a bit higher, but the added progesterone makes it way more flexible.

And sounds nice, will be 4 years in 2 months for me. Would love to compare >.< I think mine are B's too. Sorry for being slow.
It is only in theory that is stunts breast growth. It's sure that it does in certain animals though.
I wouldn't recommend trying to stunt growth though, most femboys change there minds later on and decide to fully go MTF. Regrets not fun. But it is something you could always try as a method to do so. Prog has many other benefits anyway to boot.

what other effects does it have?
i see some say increase with libido.
but i think that may be negligable. or mild.

The effects on libido are pretty strong actually, I cant tell you how often every day I lay my head to rest, or close my eyes and just fantasize on it, you become way more responsive to a mans touch... it not understated by any means.

It effects parts of fat distribution.
It effects your girl smell.
Will help with skin health and youthfullness.
Progesterone is the main female anti-aging hormone.

Mentally it will make you more relaxed, some of its metabolites are gaba-agonists like xanax.
Should effect your mood for the better as well, less moody than Estrogen only. Honestly I much much prefer progesterone + E, and its really healthy for woman. It slow the aging of your brain too... all sorts of thing anonette it does all sorts of things ^_^.

interesting.
same poster.
i take 100mg daily but orally, just swallow it.
white ball.
i see alot of people say 200mg.
maybe i should try adding extra ball to the regimen?

same again.
i have a really nice sweet smell.
but i take alot of e. 10-12mg throughout day.
its not too bad, nice calm hum through the day.
i can tell when i feel low, and notice when it comes in. it's subtle but i got it figured out.

was moody at first. wasnt fun.
now it's pretty calm/stable.

If you take it orally, you get more of the xanax/valium like metabolites at once, but hardly any of the progesterone ie the hormone that does the feminizing. Taking it rectally you still get the metabolites but its a slow infusion over hours instead, but you get 19x the progesterone as well, which effects your mood quite a lot on its own.

I'd recommend 200mg's its far more noticeable imo. I'd always take 200mg's before a date or event even when I was taking 100mg's x2 a day. But 200mg's rectally is just so much more effective, I'd really recommend that instead, but 200mg's orally you should notice more, just dont expect a lot of the actual progesterone effects.

That's good, I know what you mean I have a nice sweet smell too, I actually really enjoy it... esp sitting in a really warm bath lol. Yah oddly I here alot of people complain about E making them feel bad, but its only the dips in dosing that make me feel off... but its a good calm energy, although without the progesterone I do get far more weepier, but I am also in a bad spot circumstantially.

But even if that's the case, you'll feel even better on progesterone, or more I should say.
btw what are your levels with your dosage if you dont mind me asking?

interesting. thanks.
is it noticeable immediately or will it take a week-month to start noticing?

You should notice it within the day. If you mess up plugging I'd say a few days or until you do it right. Orally it kicks in within 2 hours usually. Rectal is about the same.

i dont know my levels, just how i feel.
i've tried alot of dosages.
and 8-12 is sweet spot for me any day.

i tried 2 of them.
lil bit of lube and got them up there.
will see.

know my t is nuked. also take cypros.
most the time 12's daily or if i feel like i got t, i'll random a 25 here and there to nuke it down.
or up the e. or both.

just know 8-12 is a sweet spot.
and ive been taking prog with it since day 1.
just orally.
about 10 months on, in about 12 months time.

Sometimes you need to wet the progesterone under some hot water before plugging or poke with a needle, but they should still dissolve just putting them up there, just takes way longer as a heads up, but if no effects try moistening them under hot water 45 seconds and or poking a hole in them too.

But I see what you mean, as long as you feel good they'll do the trick, not like you T levels aren't suppressed either lol

But I hope your first dose of 200mg's is enjoyable, and you dont fall to under the power of any man, not that I would blame you.

i was wondering about that, cause i know its a gelcap and inside is a milky white liquid..
so was wondering how long it'd take the gel to melt and the liquid to be released.

I think it takes a 1-3 hours for it to melt. Depends on how moist your rectum is atm. Effects come on an hour~ after melting. Or just about. It's been so long I've gone without melting and poking holes first.

All this talk of progesterone, I think I'm gonna take another, and try not to do anything dumb tonight.