>lift weights harder, shoot up with T
>tell him I have more T than him
>he says store bought can't beat all natural
>still have to deal with periods
>we have been having a lot of sex
>tested positive on pregnancy test
>test again still positive
>haven't wrestled bf since finding out
>am dissociated from the world right now deciding whether I should talk to him about it or go get it handled quietly before it becomes a big deal

It'd be a pussy move to not tell him I know, but if he wants to keep it I don't want to end up having to birth a kid.

And I know I don't have to keep it just because he wants to, but it'd be supremely fucked of me to get rid of it if he did want to keep it.

Do I talk to him and risk hearing what I don't want to hear, or go ahead and take care of it quietly?

Attached: 1637553069925.jpg (540x614, 65.13K)

nice womanposting, no one cares

Have you two never talked about your future/kids before? I would think in a long-term relationship you should have some idea of his opinions.

If not you could try having this conversation before telling him, which would give you an idea of how he would react.

Get that fetus, kill that fetus

Attached: F29E23B8-143F-4DEC-8B55-5651D72714C0.jpg (675x675, 52.26K)

I'm a man. Sorry you can't wrap your mind around my hairy dude pussy.
I'm gonna be kind of honest about my retardation. I never considered pregnancy a possibility because I thought T would have somehow prevented it, even though I was still having my period. Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but up until now I didn't think it was a concern.
I'll try and strike up that conversation without making it awkward, thanks.
Fuck you
Is that a Bojack Horseman pic?

Brap brap pew pew

Handle it quietly. Communication is important but people do a complete 180 on the topic of pregnancy. Get rid of it, and then later on there can be a serious discussion about kids.

Lmao woman moment
> I’m having my period which means my female reproductive organs are currently fertile, but there’s no way I’ll get knocked up like the dumb broad I am because I’ve decided that I’m a boy teehee
And now your child has to pay for your delusions and immaturity

These gay FtM larps are so fucking funny
>still have to deal with periods
>On T
Genuinely made by a retard.

If true then you should probably just tell him and hope he understands that a trans man wouldn't want to be pregnant. Worst case scenario you can make some shit up about how it's dangerous and get an abort anyawys

Unironically get it handled and tell him afterwards while you’re dumping his ass. He’s treating you like utter shit , putting you down and negging you constantly essentially saying ywnbam. You deserve better.

this

Seconding. That you should tell him then take care of it quickly before it get too late. If he's a good bf, he'll understand.
>I never considered pregnancy a possibility because I thought T would have somehow prevented it
Retard. T is not birth control. Even if you aren't getting periods, there's still a chance you can get pregnant if your T levels accidently dip low enough (e.g. you're a few days late to doing your injection) to trigger your ovaries to release an egg. Don't get creampied unless you're on BC or have had hysto.

>I never considered pregnancy a possibility because I thought T would have somehow prevented it, even though I was still having my period. Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but up until now I didn't think it was a concern.
Well, see, most people wouldn't need hindsight to tell them that a biological woman with functioning female organs getting coomed in by a biological man with a functioning dick would result in a pregnancy. You aren't exempt from a process that's been happening for millions of years because you dicked with your hormone levels
That said, you should really be talking to your boyfriend instead of asking Any Forums what we think about it. You already know you need to talk to him, it's that or an abortion and you said you won't do that unless he's okay with it too

nothing is more manly than birthing a child
since you're on T the child will be male, maybe even hypermale, with huge muscles
the child will develop a 12 inch cock and be stronger than all the other boys, probably have an early puberty too
he'll be really good at all the sports
he'll say "my dads could beat up your dads... I mean dad..."
you'll get to play catch with him and teach him how to ride a bike
being a great father is the end goal of being FTM
also name him Chad.

Yeah, T kept my periods at bay mostly but I still had it drop low sometimes and ended up with periods. I thought raising it back up would prevent pregnancies though.

I'm eight months in on HRT and I felt like I had good results but still just get gendered fem which kinda blows.
good idea.
I mean I thought the banter was part of being a dude. It hurt a little but I tried to roll with it and banter back to be manly.

Is that thing about osama true?

Not reading any of that shit on the rest of the post, I don't care

yes
bin laden liked anime a lot

All boys with early puberties are future manlets. This is why many ftms are five foot tall because they have more testosterone than cis women, which accelerates their puberty.

>a man
With a wet pussy that sucked up sperm in order to create a baby that now resides within your womb, as you mother it to maturity

user can you please tag this #mpreg

ffs just tell him the truth