HRT femboy

>HRT femboy
>in first gay relationship
>bf was my best bud before we started dating, and acted as my wingman when I tried to pick up straight girls
>lately started to miss our old dynamic some
>asked him to come over to play Smash bros
>he comes over, kisses me
>lets me win right away when we play
>wants to rush right into sex
>I get a mischievous idea
>"You have to beat me in three matches if you want sex."
>when he plays me for real he learns I've been practicing
>we go 2-1 in my favor
>he's really focused on the game at this point
>mutes his phone for no distractions
>he manages to get a win with an item
>"hey let's turn items off for the next one, final destination."
>"Fuck you, no. Keep the items we're playing for real and that includes the items"
>"Fuck me yourself if you can win one more, pussy"
>I switch to a character I'm less practiced with (Pokémon Trainer)
>he manages to get me to my last stock
>consider doing slutty stuff to squeak out a win but figure its unsporting
>after he beats me he immediately starts cheering for himself and shit talking
>feels like best bud times again until he starts pulling my clothes off
>get fucked until I can't thick straight
>leans down to whisper in my ear while I'm composing myself
>"this is what happens to toon Link mains"

Trying to think of how we can get the bar time fun feels we had from when I was trying to pick up chicks. Would it be weird to make a bet over who can get the most numbers at a bar, and the loser bottoms? Idk if Todd would risk something where he bottoms though.

Also we have a double date tomorrow with a girl who I thought was asking me out on a date with her originally. Instead its us with her and her bf.

Attached: 1640721885883.jpg (465x539, 40.33K)

its not fucking fair. i cried for an hour last night because i dont have a boyfriend

Seriously dude, just work him up to it by fingering his ass while you blow him. He'll want your dick in no time.

>items

I'd try to offer advice but I kind of stumbled into mine by accident. All I could offer is go be social?

>”playing for real”
>uses items
lmao

how come op is allowed to run his blog on here but on topic generals get banned?
fuck jannies

>items
>ultimate

can mods ban these attention faggots?

I thought discussing lgbt relationships and seeking advice was allowed on Any Forums. I post every few days yeah, but that's because I feel like this board is my only LGBT community I can talk to for advice and I consider the anons here friends. Sorry if its annoying.
Yeah Todd thinks its not real smash unless there are items since the items are "part of the challenge and learning to adapt to the situation"

Have you gone ass to mouth on Todd yet?

He has on me, but not me on him. He's very protective of his asshole. It's come out that he views himself as straight, or mostly straight. He thinks of me as a woman because of the HRT.

I tried to tell him if that's his logic then nothing I do to his asshole is gay by his own reasoning and just went "you're not topping me"

good girl!

You should tie him up and milk his dick with your mouth and ass so that he can get used to you bottoming from the top. Maybe it leads into him being more ok with you being in positions of power

Is that really necessary?

yes indeed

Why does this faggot think this is Tumblr?

>toon link main
dude fuck you, seriously

At least it's not Young Link, those are the absolute worst

Nah, he really doesn't like giving up power. Sucks to obecause I want to top.
I loved Windweaker and I think Toon Link is cool.Young link sucks.

I'm alittle drunk. Todd invited me to try outdrinking him. I gulped down my first drink really fast and I'm half-way through the second and the first is hitting kinda harder than I expected.

He's telling me I can't copete with him while I'm on girl hormones but I don't feel like that's true?

Toon link, not based
Come back when you play real link, Samus, snake,wolf bowser, or sheik
Thankd