Dino Run edition

Dino Run edition
>QOTT: What was your favorite computer game as a kid?
>QOTT2: Who was the first (famous) ftm you remember seeing?

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
Pastebin: pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
Burnt bread: No Sowbird allowed

Attached: 0B4F06D0-4629-4F0B-B172-ACC16CFC5481.jpg (1280x720, 72.19K)

forgor to put a title in

Is wearing boxers as fetishistic as wearing panties

Just cut my femmy soft sensitive hands, peeled the skin off, on fucking cardboard.

RIP. Even pre hrt I would get cardboard cuts all the time. What’s funny is I wouldn’t notice them until about an hour or so later.

Get on T, ayden

If you are over 18 and not on testosterone, you do not want it enough. Don’t worry about “getting on it eventually” because you are not even FtM.

>QOTT
From little kid to preteen, my favorites were Webkinz, Club Penguin, Wizard 101, and World of Warcraft.
>QOTT2
Kek, probably Buck Angel.
Ever since getting bottom growth, wearing female underwear has felt fetishistic.
Take your (you) and grow up.

>pre-t """""ftm"""""
lol

I'm on T tho.

As if that means anything when you call yourself a perma girlmoder

>changes the goalposts
First time trolling kiddo?

There’s lots of reasons why someone isn’t ftm. Just because someone is on T doesn’t mean they’re still ftm if they then broadcast constantly that they intend on remaining female. So delusional

Rich entitled bitch vibes from you. You are not a real man if you haven't suffered poverty.

>evading my filters
sneaky

I just have problems then I guess. Catholic guilt gets me when I wear men's underwear even though it makes me less dysphoric, I feel like someone's going to catch me in the act

>he thinks that I'm serious about the permagirlmoding schtick

Attached: __nina_kosaka_nijisanji_and_1_more_drawn_by_lazycoffee_wyen_iscordo__a1ff24234f59c6f4283f8cb842adad70.jpg (1000x1000, 158.04K)

Pay for the prescription without insurance for me then

There’s no excuse. There’s always a way to make it happen if you want it enough. A cis man wouldn’t stop at anything to save himself from being castrated now would he
>hurr durr I was just joking
Yeah, real smooth recovery. My apologies sir
Go to a gym. Find a roid dealer. Suck his dick. Do you really think a cis male wouldn’t suck a cock if it meant he had to become a woman otherwise? If that were ever a scenario he was just an agp fetishist all along and would suck the cock for free

Yes I have sucked dick for testosterone.

user, I've known the effects of testosterone for half a decade. I'm not retarded. I know I can't take T and hide the effects forever. The permagirlmoding stuff is because I think I can't pass and I have a lot of internalized transphobia.

>qott
probably something fembrained desu. can't remember my childhood well enough to name a concrete fav.

>qott2
fuck angel

booooooois the best thing happened to me today. bought my acid and unwrapped the foil when i got home and was greeted with 9 tabs instead of 5. the lsd gods hath smiled an extra 4 hits upon me.

currently coming up on said 4 hits :^)

Don’t call me user like we’re friends or something.
I don’t care about your schminternalized twansphobia. No man is going to express his feelings and vent his insecurities like that. Just bottle it up and shut up and move on with your life. Make solutions in your life instead of giving in to yourself