/gaygen/ - Ruralchad edition

previous:

Attached: 1643870709902.jpg (1280x1919, 592.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643121415453.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poopy butt

boomer here again, what's everyone up to tonight

kid on the right has never once worked a day of manual labor in his life

He's still hot though

Rural living is pretty comfy, don't know if I could do it full-time though (not here, at least).
Winter is bad enough in the city, and that's with road plows and buried infrastructure...

Am I allowed to post in this thread? I originally thought highly of white people, but the mods made me remember that whites have never done anything, and blacks are responsible for every invention, and every philosophical thought ever. Hmmm, worship blacks. Whites weren't even a thing until the 1800's. Hmmmm.
HMMMMMM.

Don’t mind me. Just enjoying my beautiful walk.

Attached: 732F1E38-24ED-4FA8-9F94-CB0EB933DF12.jpg (1206x2208, 476.47K)

Oh he's really cute but I always find it funny when the models are clearly not used to wearing the shit in the outfits they pick for them

Will brush my teeth, take an anti-nausea pill, and then 50 mg of O-DSMT

Attached: boipucci.png (990x1072, 162.73K)

that speaks more of your society, not the blacks as you like to say
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643121415453.webm

I'm trying to rebuild my reputation with the mods if you don't mind. Old threads are old. Hail black people, down with white people!

>50 mg of O-DSMT
is this zoomer slang?

I had to shovel probably two tons of snow from just a driveway and sidewalk today but that only happens a couple times per year. If you owned a lot of land in a rural area you could just plow it with an actual truck plow or with a tractor.

tfw im a rural dumb white twink top

Yard work?

Is Tinder still where gays go if they want to get at least one drink in public before railing each other?

isn't an argument
Try having a thought that isn't pre-programmed, you absolute basic bitch

This isn't an argument bitch you are an annoying sperg and I am telling you to leave, not trying to debate you

I have 3 good selfies in different environments but I was too self conscious to ask my friends to take pics of me in public.

should I make a tinder with those 3 selfies or should I go back to the uggos on gr*ndr.

I don't give a single fuck about some low I.Q. bitch telling me anything. You're a fat fuck that's seeking approval ratings on an anonymous board. Fuck you and everything your pretend to think.

A boomer, eh? Then perhaps you might tell us your thoughts on the Nixon administration and contrast it with the war as viewed by LBJ?

Attached: 1_478-_h0HGz2-22FRdes2BA.jpg (2000x1321, 466.19K)

I'm mostly out of the closet and i want to pick up some twink bottoms on tindr and grindr but Im afraid to use a face pic in case my ex girlfriends find them