Told my trans gf I need a break from having sex with her after she told me her body count is 19...

Told my trans gf I need a break from having sex with her after she told me her body count is 19. I’m transphobic because being a whore validated her gender identity somehow. What do?

Attached: 8A62F0F6-F302-4F05-A7BA-39AB6AA31A2A.jpg (1024x873, 557.64K)

both of you are high and stupid, you for being shallow about body count and her for thinking that has anything to do with validating her gender identity

>shallow
19 is kinda ick though come on be serious

Quit being a fucking prude just because you couldn't get laid in highschool.

19 is whatever, when it comes to legbutts. Veeeeeeeery far from being a whore, I know bottoms who get 20 different dicks over a weekend, now that's a massive whore.

Get over it I guess? 19 is kinda high depending on age, but that's not a past you can erase.

>20 different dicks over a weekend
those numbers can't be right. what are they like though? do they have any talents or anything actually valuable about them other than their holes?

They just like cruising.

Sex is fun, as long as you're safe, who cares

quit acting like doing the ella hollywood piss video with a different group every weekend from age 11 onwards is normal just because you were molested

"Cruisers" deserve to die of AIDS.

That they do, and pretty often at that.

LMAO the memory of that video will never in tttt will it?

19 is normie or small

will never die in tttt*

Leave her and quit trannies, they're all whores.

Based AIDS

this

19 is not that high. it’s like easily achievable desu.

I agree. Although I guess if the topic is a deal breaker for either I don't think that is unacceptable. People have boundaries, even if they are nonsense. Chances are good the relationship isn't a 10/10 deal if this issue is being discussed with this level of seriousness.

your being overly sensitive, and kind of a fruit about it desu. It never made a difference to you before now? Why be insecure about it? 19 isn't even high for a woman, let alone a tranny... and god forbid for a homosexual. Would not be hard to rack up those kind of numbers for the wild ride transitioning is... But even for a cis girl it'd be on the low side.

stfu ella

It is normal if you've been molested.
Gives you a massive sexual apatite, and your sexual relations with others impacts highly on your sense of self worth :(

>itt: terminally online virgins desperate for sex telling everyone it's normal to have 19 partners

>I need a break from having sex with her
Why, it's not like the number is going to go down if you give it some time.