Post-SRS hondosing?

> Get surgery a few years ago
> Have gotten fatter, uglier since (hopefully uglier just bc fatter and it can be reversed but who knows)
> Start getting misgendered
> Just talked to my doc and it turns out I’ve had low E for like half the time since surgery
> Doubled the dosage and start trying hard to get fit, but is the damage already done? or am I hitting the wall?

I’d been a passoid for over a decade and then this happens after I thought I was safely out of the woods and didn’t need to obsess over my levels. Is it over for me?

Attached: 1643957968017.png (439x452, 71.94K)

Apart of getting older. That gender euphoria is gonna wear off

FFS still exsists

but cis get old and don’t get misgendered tho

noooooo i don’t want any more surgery i don’t want to

Attached: A819E555-49DD-4024-8E7A-6E499EAB7BD7.jpg (474x311, 25.39K)

The surgeries keep coming and they dont stop coming

Such is the fate of trannys

Ya okay but that’s supposed to be for boomerhons repressors and detrans/retransers i need someone to tell me it will be ok

do people with endocrinologist never look at their labs and what they're told to take?

Why didn't you monitor your levels? Did you never ask your doc about your levels before? If so, why? You have to vigilant as a patient. If you say nothing, doctors assume you have no complaints and everything satisfies you, so there's no need to change anything. It's your own negligence, it's all on you.
That user is just a Any Forumsfag who's shitting up the board atm. Ignore him. Either way, first of all, you need to achieve decent levels and stay there for at least half a year, up to a year, then you'll be able to more or less adequately assess if you need surgeries or not.
It's pretty common, yeah.

Attached: captcha.jpg (299x180, 21.12K)

I did, last time I got it was 89pg/mL, which is borderline, but it has been going down the whole time and I didn’t really connect it with my current state. I’ve had a lot of work stress lately so I thought it was just that.

Attached: 81197B78-404C-40E5-B1FC-1CB5A00081C4.jpg (1284x1340, 464.82K)

Once again, it's your own negligence, they are already treating you, if you don't say anything, they assume that you have no complaints and they can continue doing what they're doing in terms of your treatment.
> I’ve had a lot of work stress lately so I thought it was just that.
That's not how it works when it comes to exogenous hormones, outside factors have no influence on them since they aren't actively produced in your body.

>89pg/mL
No this is low af

No no I mean the weight gain exhaustion etc symptoms of low E, not the actual level. I thought that the level was just an outlier because I hadn’t taken my pills yet that day and the time before that it was >700.

I know it’s low but also my T is less than 10 ng/dl which is below female levels so I didn’t think anything bad would happen to me :(

>I thought that the level was just an outlier because I hadn’t taken my pills yet that day and the time before that it was >700.
>I hadn’t taken my pills yet that day and the time before that
Yes, and? When you measure trough levels you do it BEFORE taking any pills that day or before getting a new injection. Holy shit, user... Are you for real now? For transitioning no one gives a flying fuck about peak levels because they don't tell shit, you need to know the level at its lowest (trough level), if need be, you can even approximate the peak from it.

Okay fair re peaks, I don’t really know how that works because i never had to worry about low E before. again i already didn’t have any T in my system and also I had already finished puberty being on hrt the whole time by the time i got surgery so i didn’t think having what i thought was just temporarily low estrogen would be that big of a problem. If you don’t have any T your body can’t make any permanent masculinizing changes right?

> If you don’t have any T your body can’t make any permanent masculinizing changes right?
Right?
Pls med-savvy user

You won't experience any true masculinisation (virilisation) as in new terminal facial hair won't grow, cartilages in your faces won't increase in size, etc. But the lack of E negatively affects your skin elasticity, gynoid fat deposits, and many more things which in turn will make you look more masculine.

Oh my god I’m so relieved thank you thank you savvy user I’ll never let this happen again

Good, be a good girl and take you pills and monitor your levels. What's you regimen btw?

Of hormones? At this point it’s literally just estradiol 4mg (2 in morning 2 at night) up from 2mg/day, which is what it was when I was low. Should I be worried? I don’t need blockers anymore thanks to SRS which is nice.

im surprised you even got feminization in the first place, i started with 4mg a day from day 1

Firstly, def take them sublingually instead of swallowing.
>Should I be worried?
Depends on your next lab results, you should get your levels tested after like a month on your current regimen. Realistically, you should be at around 180-200pg/ml, higher is fine, lower not so much.
Her levels were prob fine in the past.

I mean it used to be 8mg estradiol + spiro + progesterone (don’t remember the doses now but it looked ok in bloodwork) before surgery; i haven’t gotten much more feminine post surgery but also i didn’t really need to bc I looked and felt fine. I wish i had been more aggressive about my estrogen though i didn’t realize this could happen as long as i was on a dose even if it was a low dose

ahh well, that seems to be the error then, ill make sure to not lower my dose once i get srs
thanks op

Thank you user you helped me a lot

You can lower it but I'd def recommend 200pg/mL @ trough for good levels. For me, that's 6mg estradiol valerate injected every 6 days

this is a hondose babe, you should take 6mg minimum sublingually or bucally (dissolve in lip against your gums).

Yeah I mean if the bloodwork shows that I’m still low in the future I’ll ask it to be increased again but I’m also afraid of DVTs to the point that it sometimes gives me panic attacks so if it’s good at 4 it stays at 4.