"gay community" this, "trans community" that...

"gay community" this, "trans community" that. has any tranny born in the last three decades or so known anything that could remotely be called "community"?
no, anything online doesn't count for shit.

Attached: worse.jpg (687x663, 54.73K)

40 years ago you'd get killed for that in most places user especially if poor

integration into capitalist society be alienating in its own way yo

The "community" is just a bunch of gatekeepers. Pursue happiness. Ignore labels.

There is no community left, queers most of the time take on the roles of cunts in society because they’ve gotten just enough acceptance to not be killed, but not enough to be left alone, so they’re bitter and are shitty to everyone including other queers, when queers were still fighting for survival they had no other option then to stick together

Attached: C943E488-8F39-4BFF-B835-E780BE1F88AE.jpg (776x486, 46.44K)

i'd like to pursue happiness with fellow gays and tranners, that's what i call "community" and i've seen very little of it personally

Incredibly based post
did you guys know that "coming out" used to mean "coming out to your local gay community" ie going to clubs or bars or cruising spots or moving into the village or whatever instead of what it means nowadays which is "coming out to a cishet audience who will either hate you and make your life hell or shower you in pity/hugboxing for woke points when they dont actually give a fuck about you."
tfw no twinkhon neighborhood/commune/micronation/ethnostate

Attached: lgbt-8.jpg (500x375, 27.71K)

whenever braindead tourists come here bitching about "the trans community" they literally just mean some fucking website. trannies have no real community in comparison to other minority groups.

One of these days I want to get another tranny to live with me and make our own little fucked up community

papika......... :)

the last time that tried that with you stabbed you in the neck and you prosecuted her into prison. who would want to make a community with you?

this is what i mean, also you forgot "going to one of the few remaining gay bars in your city, only to find it's full of art school 'militant kweers' who lose interest when they learn you have no degree". the few happy, social gay people my age i've seen are all like this, where did the shit job wagie queers go?
a man of culture, etc etc

they're busy working all day and dont have the time or money to go party with the rich kids
>tfw you will never be a trans prostitute who lives with a bunch of other trans prostitutes by the docks in [20th century city] and hooks up every night with chad sailors or factory workers who couldnt care less about your dick because they're confident in their masculinity

I'm living with another tranny right now and am happy. And have lived with other girls since.

Gail lived with Jarrett and just came down for a visit. She wanted to rob me. I got her a lawyer and got her out of jail as well.... Guess my good deeds where taken for granted but oh well who cares

Schizophrenia is a developing condition so it wasn't exactly her fault. I feel bad for Gail sometimes

meant to reply to

what did you do in life to get such a sketchy life in every way possible?

>trans/LGBT neighborhood/commune/micronation/ethnostate
How would you go about making this?

The community transcends online-vs-offline. The two meld into each other.

One tranny might spend all her time online and only see other trannies irl for pride, or protests, or a local group that hasn't met during covid, or even just her own roommate/girlfriend But she's still got everything in common with other trannies from her online friendships, her interests, and so on.

Likewise, a tranny might have an entirely queer social circle irl but not spend any online time dealing with trans things.

Another tranny might be stealth and avoid LGBT topics irl and online, but she still votes for pro-LGBT candidates, donates to trans causes, and was part of a trans support group irl or online when she was first transitioning.

Any way other people can have a community, a tranny can too.

the main problem as I see it is that this kind of thing has been attempted before but 98% of the people willing to join such a project are totally deranged. tenacious unicorn ranch is basically a tranny commune in the desert that's just a bunch of schizo boomerhons who treat their animals like shit, fuck each other constantly instead of actually running the farm, and harass locals. I'm sure a large percentage of the CHAZ rioters were gay/trans and we saw how that ended. jim jones was straight afaik but I could totally see a jonestown situation going down. I guess what I'm trying to say is that somehow we need to form a strictly gatekept group of based LGBT people so we have social cohesion and are effective in our goals instead of just being a joke. then we move into some very rural area and take it over basically, since we outnumber the local population we end up running the local government and creating a kind of little utopia for ourselves, gated community type deal. strong tourist based economy since other gay people/chasers/faghags will visit but we will be in touch with the land as well. since we're keeping all the crazies out it should hopefully be easier to maintain good relations with the surrounding cishet population as well as preventing internal strife.

Attached: 1639920870802.jpg (640x554, 48.98K)

>jim jones was straight afaik
nah he fucked men in his cult. he also claimed everybody was gay except for him. he was the only real straight man

Gated communities don't even need numbers, just money.

>boymoder village
imagine