I want a bf but I know once he finds out I was a weird sad autistic boy before and not a normal nice girl he'll be...

I want a bf but I know once he finds out I was a weird sad autistic boy before and not a normal nice girl he'll be grossed out by me and leave

Attached: Shirogane_learns_Volleyball_2-3_screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 126.22K)

i mean, given that bi people exist who are into both weird sad autistic boys and normal nice girls, it is proven that there are at least some guys who wouldn't mind

Date an autist

its different though

what if he finds out im agp

You willing to date a kinky ace, op?

>kinky ace

talk about an oxymoron

Strive to be better. There is an endless supply of fuckboi that just want to be a pet. Expand yourself beyond your gender to find a real relationship.

You don’t know that, I’m autistic and clumsy and low self esteem but I’m continually surprised by how comforting and solid my boyfriend is, I never knew it was possible to have my love reciprocated. You just have to find the right guy

It does seem inherently contradictory but it happens. Genitals are gross. Sex is gross. Kinks that don't involve either can be hot.

Give example

How did you lose the autism?

Feet, tickling, bondage, knifeplay, domination.

>weird sad autistic boy
we'll bang ok?

Attached: 2bDhQ.jpg (600x337, 14.65K)

Report to the ship as soon as possible!

No he wont user. Get a decent boyfriend who loves you for who you are and won't abandon you. If they love you they won't leave just for being "Gay."

Cool stuff (except for knifeplay)
Are you into this stuff?

Maybe

Kinda hot. I hope you find the girl of your dreams.

feet are bad

shit take

no thats hotter

the knife is for cutting them off