/gaygen/ - still hiking edition

How rainy has it been where you are? Do you go outside when it rains?

before

Attached: spruceknobwv9.jpg (1514x1080, 124.53K)

tfw no bf

Gayjew thread

this thread smells like gayjew

there is quite literally nothing wrong with being jewish especially if you are not personally religious and oppose circumcision!

Can we collectively apologize to the world for popularizing this shit?
Forget about grooming children, forget about HIV epidemics, this shit right here is the most evil thing about gay people.
This shit is vile, it is unnatural, it is gross to look at, and everyone who participates should be killed.

Attached: ugliestThingToEverExist.jpg (1001x1001, 61.86K)

I think all kids should be encouraged to be gay. Gays are more highly evolved. Just only teach gay sex education in public schools.

One of my favorite hobbies is screenshotting shit here and posting it out of context in my mother's homophobic christian fundamentalist facebook groups.
Thank you, this is perfection. This is just the type of shit that gets their grinds geared

post the results here

Jesus was not a real person. Religion is an organized conspiracy to oppress and harm gay people for being different.

I live in england. So .Rain rain rain. Light drizzle, hard drizzle, fast drizzle, slow showers, hard showers no showers, atleast twice a week england squirts all over my face once a month I let him pump it down my throat and I make sure to guzzle every drop. Im to get fucked by this country so you learn to live with it

Attached: 16C3FD20-6500-4DC1-AD3E-41AE086B362A.jpg (902x505, 168.81K)

if it wasn't for the English, I think England would be a cool place to live. Sounds like European Oregon.

Jesus was a sub bottom

Ehh i agree and im english, be born well off and live in a well of area and you can avoid the english I think your talking about, ‘low income council house, watching football, domestic violence, fosters, type, atleast thats type i presume u mean

>Religion is an organized conspiracy
Sounds cool
>harm gay people for being different.
Based.
He's also into some really kinky shit. Is Jesus fembrained? Cutting and piercing is more fembrained than malebrained.
nah I'm just talking all English people, I really find your culture to be boring and based on nostalgia for days long past. Posh English people are pretentious faggots, low income English people are mostly racist, obese drunks (and faggots), and you guys have a lot of immigration further diluting your already weakened culture.

>Religion is an organized conspiracy to oppress and harm gay people for being different
Based!

why are bottoms like this

Hehe I agree, am posh fag, ‘also ye wat m8?!? We ain bowing, a fuckin smash ye ead in cunt’ i actually like how adverse the two types of people are in the Uk, I’d rather live somewhere in the EU (other then France) but I’d rather live in then live in the US, but Toronto or just anywhere nice in Canada is the dream for virtually every English citizen

I'm a bi top

im in the UK and i wanna buy a stroker to frott in with my bf, anyone know of any good options? to be absolutely clear, im sticking his big fat cock and my relatively small one in it at the same time

Attached: busy fapping.jpg (316x406, 63.59K)

>if it wasn't for the English, I think England would be a cool place to live.
why? it's rainy and dark there all the time and the nature is bland

tranny

>’d rather live somewhere in the EU (other then France)
Is it because you buy into the stupid English-French rivalry or because France just doesn't interest you/isn't a good place to live.
I'm actually trying to get my work visa in France and have dreams of moving there one day
>but I’d rather live in then live in the US
Trust me, unless you're making over $100k a year, it's not worth it. There's genuinely only like 5 good cities to live in, San Diego, Miami, New York City, and then maybe Chicago or LA but they're not as good as the first 3.

I grew up in Oregon lol that shit is my natural environment.

>Miami
LMAO

>be bottom
>have small penis humiliation fetish
>have an 8" penis
>have an asshole so tight it tears no matter how much lube I use
God was trying to tell a joke and my life is the punchline

lol u losers will call literally anything tranny stfu

post penis