I'm not gay but have a belly fetish. Why aren't girls into this gaybros

I'm not gay but have a belly fetish. Why aren't girls into this gaybros

Attached: tumblr_34f0559f6047184bcc06fd5a25bc0722_07af4fec_540.jpg (540x656, 78.89K)

I’d seethe too much dating a guy with bigger tits than me

Attached: this-poster-is-randy-bobandy-tell-him-to-fuck-off-969739.png (500x522, 74.22K)

Yes

Better question why am I into this?

I look like this, I love it when a guy is sucking my dick and my fat belly sits on their forehead

they got BELLIED

You mean you like slampigs, or do you have autofatophilia?

>Autofatophilia
Kind of. It's like a gainer fetish but I want a girl to feed me.

well, tons of girls do like dadbods actually, but don't expect decontextualized cropped pics of bellies to do anything for them.
same reason they like to perform oral but don't rub themselves to random dick pics, that's malebrained/testosterone sexuality, hyperfocused on the present and literal. girls are into symbolics and archetypal interactions

Attached: 50301D2F-AEF7-430F-AA7F-C430A3CC0F89.jpg (768x768, 53.48K)

you have to look for them but they are
>t. dated a feeder

>girls are into symbolics and archetypal interactions
Like, they think your Thier daddy or something? Is that why alot of girls can be convinced to like someone even if they didn't initially find them attractive?

How was it? Did you gain alot of weight? Were you fat before meeting her?

i wouldn't say all girls subconsciously seek paternal affection or authoritative figured through their boyfriends, but it's definitiely not uncommon

It was a good relationship, we went our separate ways on good terms. Originally I wasn't into it but was open to her fetish, so she fattened me up from ~155lbs to 200. By then I was really into it so I kept gaining until I hit 240 (I'm still around that weight now). It was a lot of fun, best sex I ever had

Nice. How did you meet? You willing to share some before and after pics?

So fucking hot.. do you have any stories to share?

Attached: cubby_84_twitter_dusty_fuller.jpg (850x551, 79.91K)

Attached: profile-of-obese-man-high-res-stock-photography-84049753-1529941367.jpg (480x325, 20.56K)

Attached: 1635249107504.jpg (3024x4032, 1.71M)

I met her through a friend. They needed one more person for an escape room because a guy in their friend group couldn’t make it. It was fun, I grabbed a drink with her after and it went from there
As far as the feeder stuff goes it started with us going out to all you can eat places often. My weight gain got faster when she’d make stuff like gainer shakes with heavy cream and cake mix. She’d leave a lot of snacks around for me all the time so I always had something to eat. As far as sex went she really liked riding me and playing with my belly, and one of her biggest turn ons was me eating/her feeding me during sex. This was all before covid so we went out a lot to different places to eat
Unfortunately the tattoos on my chest and stomach are fairly distinguishing