Transitioning is only viable if you are attractive

transitioning is only viable if you are attractive.
BUT, if you are already attractive, you dont need to transition.
care to explain?

Attached: pb.png (464x596, 297.01K)

I’m mentally ill and attractive.

You can totally transition if you aren't generally attractive. Not everyone is a 10/10. If you don't need to transition because you are attractive, then you didn't have gender dysphoria in the first place. Taking hormones isn't about improving your looks but to help cope with the flesh prison you are stuck with so you can be more happy with your body.

You already know the answer.
Being attractive in the wrong body and taking hormones in the wrong body doesn’t help me cope, it makes me worry about passing. Video games help way more.

it's not about being attractive faggot. It's about making your outside match your inside. Many a boy has gone from hot as a guy to less hot as a woman but still was worth it to them.

I knew I was attractive asf as a guy but I didn't give a shit. I'd rather be a mediocre girl than the hottest man

and hey now I'm hot as a girl so it all worked out

I was an attractive twink looking fag but I didn't realize it until I transitioned. Once i transitioned I looked back and realized I was decently attractive.
I just assumed hot guys would wanna fuck me coz they're horny

this board has seriously done more to dissuade me from trooning out than to encourage me. i'd rather live the rest of my life in the grey cloud of dysphoria and an hero before 40 instead of having my ugly mug posted and mocked on here

>if you are already attractive, you dont need to transition.

This doesn't make sense. Transitioning helps with dysphoria. It causes me great psychological relief to live and look like the gender i SHOULD have been at birth.

And i was a hot man, and now im even hotter as a woman. But what makes a man attractive is different to a woman

The uglier everyone else is the better I will look in my premature coffin. Transition, you’ll just be in the same scenario but you’ll waste more money, worry about passing, hate yourself for different reasons, and when you an hero you’ll be a macabre reminder to others.

what an awful thing to say. what the fuck is wrong with you?

>and hey now I'm hot as a girl so it all worked out
guess results are all that matters

>I'd rather be a mediocre girl than the hottest man
same but i probably can't even be mediocre as a woman

>care to explain?
no

You need to have a defined tapered jawline and higher cheekbones to have good transition results. Anything else and you’ll look like a pudgy generic looking woman at best, and a rapehon at worst

You forgot under 5’4

Schizophrenia, depression, BPD, Narcissism, low self esteem, suicidal ideation, and alcohol abuse. What person do you think transitions?

IMO being shorter just highlights a man’s broad shoulders.

Example? What’s the ideal height?

Ideal height for me is 5’7 to 5’9. That’s a good androgynous height. Average female height is 5’4 but that’s only cuz Hispanics bring the average down. Average white and black female height is around 5’7.

And most cis girls on my campus are literally as tall or taller than me and I’m 5’8.

Hispanics and Asians pass the best tho

>You need to have a defined tapered jawline and higher cheekbones
i have high and prominent cheekbones but my lower face is long so high cheekbones makes it look longer
my jawline is extremely strong but round it hink :(

5'9 girl is good for me

Who says that lol

That’s due to their faces being androgynous. Their very short and stocky. Which I guess is okay, but they often have squares shoulders which look exaggerated on a short body.

its obvious