Oof. Of course all Trans Women Are Women, but yikes! y'all haven't unpacked your male socialization AND IT SHOWS!

Oof. Of course all Trans Women Are Women, but yikes! y'all haven't unpacked your male socialization AND IT SHOWS!

Attached: 1616872842961.png (452x376, 61.16K)

i do not speak to people who talk this way

Good thing I never had any male socialization!

Or any socialization...

That's fine, it's best you unpack your problems in therapy (something we should ALL be doing!) rather than using me for unpaid emotional labour.

Is male and female behavior biological or social?

This isn't emotional labour

can you maybe perhaps fuck off with your pseudo-intellectual berating? you don't even know what emotional labour is loser

"male/female socialization" is such a meme

>y'all haven't unpacked your male socialization AND IT SHOWS
What's a tourist doing typing like a white gay man?

Why would anyone want female socialization? Female socialization nowadays justs serves to teach women to not have any accountability and responsibility. Even though I look androgynous due to not transitioning before puberty, I'm thankful I got to experience not growing up coddled like a cis foid.

A bit of both

>emotional labour
I hope you get beaten to death after being raped by someone you love and trust like a family member or a mentor

Attached: 1629049797623.png (680x680, 188K)

>actually funny thread
shut it down jannies

Why do women and fags keep using that term?

Attached: image.png (300x235, 29.76K)

>your male socialization
i have progressive parents and i wasn't raised as a boy

the best to go for is obviously narc or sociopath gym bros

Right? Like a sociopath will treat you well even if they just think you're their property because you're THEIR property. Like slaves.

and for men, you exclusively get shitbags like this in the dating pool

>women tell guys they need to be more sensitive and open with their feelings for decades
>some guys take it to heart and share themselves emotionally with their partner in the same way the women shares herself
>eewwwwee no this is emtoaional LABOUR!!!!

Wtf does emotional labour even mean
You're supposed to care for your boyfriend emotionally wtf

>these people complaining about emotional "labour" are probably also larping about a communist revolution in their future

>share themselves emotionally with their partner in the same way the women shares herself
lol mroe like they just dump their feelings and dont reciprocate