TRANNY GETTING SURGERY TO MAKE PENIS SMALLER TO LOOK KOREAN

TRANNY GETTING SURGERY TO MAKE PENIS SMALLER TO LOOK KOREAN

newsweek.com/transracial-influencer-oli-london-reveals-plans-penis-reduction-surgery-1674040

Attached: 45739291-0-image-a-4_1626910596254.jpg (1908x1146, 300.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/transracial-influencer-oli-london-reveals-plans-penis-reduction-surgery-1674040
dailydot.com/irl/white-influencer-nonbinary-korean/
newsweek.com/jimin-superfan-who-spent-250k-look-like-bts-star-sends-get-well-message-1674641
youtube.com/watch?v=Ul6C-J2h2hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAH
nice

I don't even understand it. That BTS dude isn't even attractive, probably average at best

>ywnbak
Honestly sounds like he’s getting SRS and using the transracial angle for attention to make money

>"Transracial"
Jesus Christ, Hitler was right all along...

Attached: max_superpuke.jpg (200x200, 23.77K)

Asiansisters......

Attached: 1643980175279.jpg (610x818, 166.76K)

He really went full gay draco voldemort

This is some extreme mental illness, why do they always get that shitty looking collapsed nose? Is this the power of bdd

>newsweek.com/transracial-influencer-oli-london-reveals-plans-penis-reduction-surgery-1674040

sooo, like the jaw reduction actually does look better, the nose job is meh but what actually breaks his face are the eyes... it's like some surgeon made them permanently wide open, looks fucking horrible.

>Honestly sounds like he’s getting SRS and using the transracial angle for attention to make money

sooo, based grifter tranny?

Yes he's an attention whore and trying to make money, but no same individual would do this kind of shit for purely for money and attention. This guy is just seriously THAT mentally ill. Just like every other tranny.

dailydot.com/irl/white-influencer-nonbinary-korean/

they use kor/ean pronouns
this sounds like a Any Forums larp what the hell

you don't understand the obsession with cuteness that k-pop fans have. every single idol male or female has a miniscule face with perfectly manicured makeup, hair and style to emphasize their child alien looks. it's the perfect aesthetic to appeal to women and fembrains who obsess over their large neanderthal heads and masculine bodies

newsweek.com/jimin-superfan-who-spent-250k-look-like-bts-star-sends-get-well-message-1674641

He also identifies specifically as Park Jimin, a Kpop star from the band BTS. This is some straight up Perfect Blue shit.

Attached: RumiMima.jpg (1450x1014, 77.79K)

Kpop stans are literally a cult...

>This is some straight up Perfect Blue shit.
Holy shit, didn't even cross my mind. Fellow millennial anime boomer, I presume?

Btw, he divorced Jimin as of now. He's single again and simps for another K-Idol.

sauce:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul6C-J2h2hs

KEK

He divorced paper jimin, that is. Not jimin jimin.

I seriously don't understand the appeal of k-pop
none of the boys/girls they stan look remotely interesting, just generic asian beauty standards taken to it's corporate extreme, and while I can understand maybe enjoying the music it doesn't exactly have enough substance to be obsessed over
somebody help me out, I understand being a weeb, I could understand someone who is obsessed with korean culture in general, but k-pop stans in particular are just bizarre to me

>none of the boys/girls they stan look remotely interesting
wrong.
well, not totally wrong.
I don't find the rest of them hot but I can see the appeal to young twinks and girls, it's more like a thing they want to emulate, I'm just too old for this shit now.

Attached: takuya.jpg (499x750, 86.8K)

What in the Kentucky Fried Fuck?

Attached: images (31).jpg (210x240, 5.93K)

yup.

>Fellow millennial anime boomer, I presume?
Yep, guilty as charged.