I'm a frot-obsessed tranny and proud! Trans girls and boys are made to rub dicks with each other! Who is with me?

I'm a frot-obsessed tranny and proud! Trans girls and boys are made to rub dicks with each other! Who is with me?

Attached: 1643643773937.jpg (1280x720, 391.53K)

As a boy I'm with you

Based and frictionpilled.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WANNA FEEL A DICK ON MY DICK WHILE KISSING MY TRANNY GF I WANT TO FEEL OUR FRENULUMS TOUCH AND GRAB HER ASS AND PULL HER CLOSER AND JAM OUR PARTS TOGETHER WITH ALL MY STRENGTH I WANT TO NIBBLE HER NECK AND SHOULDERS WHILE MY PRECUM LUBRICATES OUR SHAFTS

Need a smol pp to frot with.

Attached: 1601646886856.png (793x860, 36.36K)

Trans girl girl dicks belong to trans girl girl dicks only!!!

frotting seems soooo nice im super jealous of any tranner that has experienced it..
need 2 do that with future bf or gf T^T

even hotter when the bottom farts

u lost me there user

Rubbing my cock against a tranner's limp, soft pp and contrasting the two is the greatest feeling in the world

What if I still get half hard but barely dribble out any cum at all, is that hot, user? ._.

Yes, that is very cute. I'd slap your half-hard pp around with my cock

God I need that. It's been way too long since started estrogenizing myself, i forget what a real cock feels like and smells like

Are you sure user? It's hairy and veiny and smells really strongly when I get aroused

Fuck, yes of course I'm sure. I haven't gotten visible veins in ages and it doesnt smell very strongly at all how did u know those would turn me on??

The same reason I know that you'd love to watch me shoot thick, sticky, smelly cum all over your cute, twitchy pp. Of course, you'd rub it in afterwards

Fuck, why do I have to be such a predictable bottom >.< If a manly man came all over my dick and then rubbed his cum into it I don't think I would ever be able to use my penis normally again, even if I wanted to

>I don't think I would ever be able to use my penis normally again, even if I wanted to
Since you don't want to, it sounds like you need to find a strong man to put your useless pp in its place asap

Yes you're right I really really do idk why I'm so desperate for cock but it feels like something is wrong with me

What are you gonna do once you find out that frotting isn't actually that orgasmic and is really just the fun little foreplay act its designated as? Are you just scared of butt stuff?

Don't feel bad, it's a totally natural craving for you

But why am I so fucking needyy? Is it estrogen? Progesterone?? I took a bit more progesterone than usual last night to make up for missing it idk if that would've done anything

100% the prog, enjoy the desperate feeling of needing to be covered inside and out with cum while it lasts

I absolutely will, it's just so shivers and ecstatic

*shivery oops, I can't type right .///.

>shaking with cumlust so bad she can't even type
user, do you need help?

I thought it was obvious, yeah, I'm feeling a bit fucked up

/tttt/ makes me want to get on prog more every single day goddamn...

Unfortunately all I can do is type lewd things on a organic popcorn enthusiast imageboard for you to use.

I'm not a tranner but most people seem to have this reaction to prog.

The doctor's office and pharmacy fucked up my prescription so I had to go a few days without, but they gave me three months worth all at once to make up for it, now I have this fat ass bottle with like 180 progesterone capsules in it

>I'm not a tranner but most people seem to have this reaction to prog.
yea seems rlly nice, idk when is a good time to get on it tho so im kinda scared to ask my endo for it

so if any tranners can help, how many months should i b on hrt before i try get on prog?

It's okay, it's better than nothing and I absolutely appreciate it, user :]

I was 12 months, I know people usually say 1 to 2 years so I was on the lower end

ohh ok, still quite a bit to go then >_>