Stealth stories

Anybody have them? I'll start

>be me, passing and stealth tranner, work in a somewhat conservative office
>get along pretty well with the other office ladies, get a comfy bit of casual sexual harassment by the boomer men
>new contractor comes to work with us for a few months
>one of the employees is a 30yo boomerhon (Jessica)
>this sets a stir about the office but people are mostly cordial to her face
>one day one of the ladies comes to me mentioning how Jessica came in the women's bathroom while she was in there, and was upset about it
>she's gathering signatures for a letter to our boss to demand Jessica uses the men's room
>I start feeling really awkward when I see she's got signatures from everyone else
>she notices my moment of hesitation, "what, you don't actually want that man in there with us do you? What if he tries to hurt you?"
>reluctantly I sign but internally I feel kind of bad about it
>whenever she comes up in conversation feel like I have to join in and misgender her to not stand out bc literally nobody calls her "she"
>the letter was sent out and a couple days later see my boss take Jessica into his office, a bit later he drops by to tell a couple of us that he made the point very clear and if we have any more trouble we can come talk to him
>later that day go to use the copier and find Jessica sobbing in the corner of the copy room
>pull a 360 and walk away but don't mention it to anyone else
>when the contract finishes, one of the ladies brings in a few cupcakes as a mini "celebration"
Sorry Jessica :/

Attached: 1643979094701.jpg (600x736, 70.27K)

i wonder how many of you morons will fall for this shit.

And everyone clapped.

>pull a 360 and walk away
Wow you do pass

very fembrained of you

newfag

How's school honey?

Like the idea that OP just started spinning in place for like half a minute before actually leaving.

old larp lol

Jessica was Albert Einstein!

I know this is bait but I do kinda have one.

Bf's FAMILY DIDNT KNOW I WAS TRANS!?!?!(gone sexual)

>Bf's family evidently didnt clock me despite knowing plenty of trans people.
>his mom has to take estrogen for menopause
>brings up the fact i also take estrogen to maker her feel better.
>she wonders why asks if I have a deficiency or something.
>BF outs me to his mom and she's utterly gobsmacked. shes supportive and everything I wasnt worried about that but it felt weird that he outed me I guess...
>same thing happened with both of his brothers because they would ask him about birth control and shit. they also had no idea.

I should feel happy but sometimes I feel like they were putting on a show to mock me and they knew all along I was trans. But Im also severely mentally ill and paranoid so...

To be honest even if this isn’t real I’d do the same , doesn’t mean I like the bio women

Attached: 11-32-41-thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

I have another one when I went to the hospital after a car accident and the doctor who was gonna take me to get an X ray walked in and out of my room 4 times to make sure he had the right person because they had my deadname and "male" on my chart.

Samething happened when I passed out in a parking lot and hit my head due to my POTS. The nurse asked me if I knew they had me listed as "male" on my chart cause she was also surprised.

Again I should take this as a bode of confidence but Im still paranoid that everyone is just lying to me.

Kys passoid

ive tried dude. also how do i know youre not just lying to me by calling me a passoid? what if im not actually a passoid? and everyone is just playing some sick game with my head?

You will never know

thats the exact samething the voices in the walls say when they're not listing off long strings of numbers that are all multiples of 3

When i worked at a convenience store i was with another trans girl who wasnt lucky enough to pass, her frame was too big. All the maga shitheads in the area were awful to her, completely despicable. And besides that even when they were nice they treated her like a guy. What drove me insane and honestly BROKE me of my delusions about "being one of the good ones" forever was that those same chuds would fucking simp for me, like i got *gifts* from those sleezebags. When i quit one of them pullled me aside and was like
>"wheel im 50 now and i never settled down and had a wife and i just need you to know that youre a beautiful young woman and any guy would be lucky to have you. Ive learned now to not let these chances slip by me..."
But i felt sick to my stomach because i knew this man to be a transphobe, his feelings are purely based on me having a hypothetical pussy. Hes dogshit. I told him people can change and left it at that.

At my new vet job we had a cat who couldnt piss, so we had to do a surgery the doctor called a "PU". Im new so i asked what that entailed and two of my coworkers turned around at once and said in unision "it turns a boy cat into a girl cat!" While i stared blankly trying not to smile. This is consistently how they describe it to clients too lol

Fellow christian girl offered to take me to church with her, i said gucci but told her that im not looking to start a conflict over being trans. She was confused so i had to explain that like im a shemale lmao and she gor the *weirdest* look on her face. Bare in mind she's been praising me like crazy up to this point; "you hair is gorgeous", "i love your makeup you must love sephora", "your voice is like a weather girl" and shes asked me for like beauty and fitness tips.

I checked out the church with her but left after 40 minutes when the pastor brought up how "gender confusion" is the work of demons. Looked online, saw the church was FOR PROFIT.

Anyway i told her God loves the LGBTQ :]

Attached: 1623538637260.jpg (1024x1651, 337.21K)

> Sephora
You can’t expect much from a girl that loves Sephora

Not her fault desu, she's just a small town townie and i get the feeling she hasnt been allowed to feel terribly free and feminine yet. I pity her a little. We both take spiro incidentally lol