Can you help me?

Can you help me?

Attached: RT.png (592x485, 457.07K)

im sorry

Hey, it's my favourite 4channer! Sweaty Ben shapiro, the Ben Shapiro that sweats

When has he been here before?

just imagine this comment is some kind of ben shapiro joke. i’m too lazy to come up with anything.

Im assuming you want passing tips from the way you took your selfie and the caption. I'd recommend passgen but thats more or less devolved into one word answers of validation then any actual tips like it used to.

you're not unsaveable. if you wanna start hrt Id do that asap and start growing your hair out neck length should do. Any longer might make your face look longer. pluck your eyebrows and learn how to do eyeliner at the very least. it doesnt look like you have a very prominent brow bone so thats good and your hairline isnt overtly masculine.

Most clocky thing about you is jaw chin and eyebrows. The latter again can be fixed by plucking them or getting them threaded. the fromers will have to be fixed with ffs if hrt doesnt do anything to soften how they look with fat redistribution.

This is all just based around the face though hard to help you on the body aspect. goodluck user.

No, I want to be masculine

grow out your facial hair and shave your head

Lol ok
>go to the gym!
>get a gf and beat her! (Lovingly ofc)
>take E!
>Give your gf a blowjob!
>look in the mirror and look at the masculine masterpiece you are!

Attached: 2C2711DA-EF81-4483-A328-51EF8DC037B9.jpg (979x1763, 157.46K)

i feel like theres some kind of trap in this

Do you think I look ok

its not over

Attached: FaceApp_1643981972925.jpg (592x485, 167.28K)

Yeah I’d let you hit me desu

I think you need help

kek

I meant I’d let him beat me. He’ll have to earn it to fuck me sorry if it was ambiguous
Getting hit by guys it so hot

>He’ll have to earn it to fuck me
Why specifically that? The psychopath/dark triad looking face?

>Boys will be boys
but that's not a boy

I wrote out a long post on how you could pass but then I read
you look like my friend I want to fuck me, so yeah you're fine. Hit the gym more and you'll be unstoppable. Do deadlifts and get big arms and strangle me

Idk the face is cute but it’s the type I’d make fun of bc silly

why?