How mentally ill is it to want to look like a pooner if you're amab? I don't want a vagina if that matters

How mentally ill is it to want to look like a pooner if you're amab? I don't want a vagina if that matters

Attached: bbe37a8e02050a93c7dda85f95779b58.jpg (720x884, 80.59K)

every male wants to look like picrel

liddle pooners dooood

That's simply not true
?

dont u think liddle pooners look cute?

KInda, op pic looks very attractive but idk if I'd call him cute I think cool is a better word desu

>pooner
that is literally just a woman with big hair

Red hot chilli peppers fucking suck. Mike Patton was right to dunk on em.

No that's vomitboyx he claims he's a cis man but he admitted to being trans a few times

roasties can't make good posts on fourchan prove me wrong

>roasties
Fucking what? I have a penis

guess Any Forums is always right after all.
hope you pedo degens get v&.

Attached: 1643780405065.jpg (627x908, 45.7K)

Everyone they dont like on Any Forums is a foid typically channer

huh? what does this even have to do with my post
oh okay thank you

Stop calling everyone who likes ftms pedos. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look cute and young. Ops picrel is like 19.

That's what he meant? I am a year younger(18) than op pic

I didn't say foid I said roastie
>I have a penis
no you don't

Yep whenever anyone posts pooners or ftfemboys someone will come and call you a pedo. Which would be true if any of the ftms were underage but they’re not, they just look youthful and can’t even control it. Pesos are not interested in actual adults at all but still that word gets thrown around when it’s not even true and probably makes ftms feel even worse for something they can’t help

OP is literally amab who wants to be a pooner. I mean I guess you’re helping them live out their dreams of being ftm so cool ig

>no you don't
How did you come to this conclusion
But I don't even want to have sex with him? I want to look like him and I'm younger than him

Attached: 1643828884748.png (500x500, 456.84K)