20 mtf

> 20 mtf
> dad tells me I look like my mom when she was 13
> mom tells me I look like her when she was 13, and that people always thought she was a guy for some reasons
> dad tells me I’m cute
> ever since brother slaps my butt, occasionally dad does so too
> friends slap my butt a lot too lately. They always had, even before transitions, though

is this normal? Now when I walk I’m afraid people will slap my butt

Attached: 7FDBBCC7-FBD8-4456-B79B-5D1D7D434402.jpg (1200x681, 63.36K)

Inb4 "fuck both your dad and brother"

sounds like i should slap your butt

Fuck all your friends, convince your brother to fuck your dad while your mom watches

That tooshy getting a workout

i wonder how red your ass will get after a family reunion then

i’ve been too much on this board if this is the first thing I thought they wanted to do with me
lol
what’s worse is that it’s not that good

fuck your mom

my mom is the only one who doesn’t scare me why would I

Well you sound like you look great! I'm jealous. Everyone just tells me I look like my dad and my dad is a bloated man. Enjoy your life as a pretty girl.

… she was mistaken as a boy, I’m not pretty. The butt also sucks, dunno what’s going on ngl

probably is if you like the person

can’t find a bf so I doubt
anyway, the problem is that I don’t know if it’s normal my brother and dad behavior… perhaps they don’t see me as a woman so that’s it, but it’s still weird right?

why not have you tried looking for one?

my face doesn’t pass yet so I’d have to go for a bi or gay guy

if they are marking you as property it means they see you as female. its the natural order of things

well you be the judge , I will take your word for it , still always very curious what you would look like

well, I have a round small face and short hair; my hips are nonexistent I think and I have a fat ass

usual hon stuff

>fat ass

Attached: 1341234.jpg (299x450, 35.47K)

I mean it’s not hard to get one, problem is to get a good one. Dunno, I’ll talk with them and then look for a bf idk

Based family. Do they join your boyfriend in teasing you?

> have a boyfriend
heh, if only i had one