Welcome to /dtg/ - dead trannies general

Welcome to /dtg/ - dead trannies general
post dead trannies

Attached: .jpg (709x1258, 206.36K)

seek therapy

Damn she had kind of a big cock, any pics of her alive?

post your mums pussy right now

And we're supposed to be the ones mentally ill

I might be one of them soon

Livestream it plox

not going to do it for your entertainment loser

Why is this board so weird?
It's always filled with trans haters and self-hating trans. It's like opposite Any Forums, down there you get banned for anything anti-trans but here it's commonplace, I don't get it.

It's tourists from other boards you moron.

What's the cause of death on that one?

Even as a corpse this girl is more beautiful than any kike woman I've ever seen.

Wonderful girls like this meet their handsome warrior husbands in Valhalla. Worthless scum may manage to kill us when we're all alone like this, but they can never rob us of our brilliant souls.

I hope this girl is safe and forgetting all about whatever horrible thing happened to her.
t

Attached: IMG_20220202_013051_521.jpg (371x377, 16.74K)

>down there you get banned for anything anti-trans but here it's commonplace, I don't get it.
Probably because Any Forums is a bigger board and has more mods and jannies actually paying attention to it.
Anti-trans stuff is banned here too usually but it can sometimes take a while.
There is leeway given to self-hate stuff but if some of that stuff such as the hontra/abi cartoons were posted on other boards then it would more likely be generally anti-trans and not just hating on individuals.

Still kind of silly since hating on trans isn't actually against the rules anywhere except here.

repperkid OP deserves hondom

but it is off-topic everywhere but here

lol

Sigh. user thinks that's it's a troon posting.

im scared is that a real dead body i never seen a dead body before now im scared please say thats fake

don't worry user it's a prosthetic corpse from the new world war tranny movie

:/

oh ok thank you thats better now im not as scared

based

Damn corduroy, fuckin sinister

Attached: .webm (640x352, 984.95K)

No like that's for a real a dead girl, 100% you have now seen a dead person. It gets easier

Why would they do that

That poor monkey

Jesus dude

:( she Apprently passed away

Attached: CcBgPNyUkAA4rj4.jpg (640x640, 46.05K)

you are human filth even for just posting this one day karma will get you asshole

what is the story behind this webm?

why are you so obsessed user

feels like board tourism is booming lately, I'm always in awe how much free real estate we have in their tiny pea brains

marry me?