What are the best countries to live in in terms of cost of living and access to cute boys for gay sex?

What are the best countries to live in in terms of cost of living and access to cute boys for gay sex?
t. 19yo top thinking of becoming a digital nomad

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

brazill sir

Any third world country with a ruined economy where people are willing to degrade themselves for $10.

If you want to balance cost of living with a relatively free atmosphere of fucking around homosexually, then

If you are ok with asians: thailand
If you are ok with latin americans: argentina, uruguay
If you want only "whites": estonia, cyprus, greece

South America

>If you are ok with ladyboys: thailand
ftfy

>cyprus
I'm considering Cyprus (Limassol) as an option, but as a tranny. Want to buy a house there to apply for their residence permit. I wonder how bad of an idea that is >_>

DON'T come to Eesti. Most people here look like ogres. Trust me, you're better off elsewhere

>Most people here look like ogres
Isn't that everywhere though?

If it's specifically EU citizenship you want, I heard malta is also good for that, probably worth checking and comparing

I mean like there are NO cute people at all. I've combed through this shithole of a tundra.

>shithole of a tundra
Kek
Is it because the hotter people all migrated or something? Like I know greece has brain drain and also of course sex workers "upgrade" by moving for more money, but there are still hot people sticking around and doing easy front-facing jobs

I don't have a good answer for you. I think there may be multiple reasons, e.g., being the rapebaby of various historic nations (mostly Russia), migration, the shitty culture, the shitty genes, and plain harmful shit (like heavy drinking from a young age). People are kinda doomed from the beginning

Yeah, that's my other option, while it's said that Malta is a lot more trans friendly, its housing market and prices are pretty busted nowadays. And getting citizenship over there is a lot more expensive now while I'll be able to naturalise "naturally" after like 7y in Cyprus. Cyprus does come with a bigger upfront cost, to get a residence permit I'll need to buy a house for at least 300k euros.

Come to Poland

Why?

bump

How do you digital nomad yesterday I broke out because my current job is so depressing p

Learn day trading or get a remote job. Then move somewhere else where you think you'll have a good time.

>Learn day trading
Lol.

It's a viable option.