Question for all the trans girls here

Question for all the trans girls here.
Would you rather get topped by:
a) your brother
b) your dad
c) your school bully
d) a stranger rapist
e) your large dog

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

stranger rapist..wtf is this question

none

>c) your school bully
this one because they dont exist

uhhhh user can i just not answer the question.... 0.0

A,C,D, and E at the same time

My dad's dick is tiny

A stranger rapist?
What happened to the the normal rapist?

Dare I ask?.....

A question pops to mind...

>these options
Are you trying to make me sound like a degenerate? Because I'm going to sound like a degenerate...

I think I'm gonna have to go with a) my brother. I don't actually want to fuck my brothers, but they are good looking guys, and they would probably be a good fuck. And I did date my Brother-in-law for like 6 months. I guess incest isn't that bad as long as we're infertile.

Raped to death by the stranger rapist.

School Bully and Strangers

Attached: pepe.jpg (402x350, 25.26K)

i dont have a brother
ewwww not my dad what the heck
im scared of rapists and also dogs no way
but my school bully was also my first crush so yea him

stranger rapist easy

>but my school bully was also my first crush so yea him
Did you begin crushing on him after he began bullying you, or before?

I shoved a kid in a locker and locked him in it for a half an hour, now I hand him his cheeseburgers whenever he comes through the drive thru where I work to get food for his 2 kids and wife, also I'm a tranny....... Karma and I have a complicated relationship

after since i met him in kindegarten and didnt have the crush til 5th grade and he bullyed me since 2nd grade

Brother, because I don't have a brother. I beat the system

>user gets fucked by her long-lost brother
sitcom-tier, desu

A or C

Like father like son.

If your into guys pls date him if his wife leaves him

Dog uwu

Tbf I know my dad has a small dick. I used to spend every other weekend at his (parents divorced when I was 1) and every morning he'd come down the stairs completely naked. The living room door was always kept open and the sofa i slept on gave me a front row view to the horror, I always shouted at him "I dont want tonsee your dick dad, especially not as the first thing I see in the morning"
I dont think he does it anymore since he's now on his 3rd wife and has a step daughter and son in the house.

I dont have a brother but the idea of fucking one is hot. I have a friend who pretends to by my brother sometimes and we'll LARP about needing to hide from parents and stuff.

literally everyone has seen their dad's dick at some point, you can't live with someone for over a decade and not once see them naked