Do trans women date cis women?

I always read about trans women and straight/bi men, but do trans women even date cis women? I love trans women idc if I’m labelled as a chaser tho I don’t think I am, I’m not attracted to trans women exclusively, I just think they’re attractive women. Transbians seem to go for other transbians only and not cis women *sad*

Attached: sapphicflag.png (1050x630, 120.99K)

ya

Yeah, my girlfriend is trans and prefers cis women. You won't find then here, though. Most are t4t and terrified of cisoids.

Lots of trans women love cis women. They're more likely to be distrusting (esp Any Forums types), or worried about being seen as predatory or getting humiliated if they pursued a cis woman as there's a lot of conditioning there. So, you'd likely have to move first.

I don't really date anyone, but if I could get over myself yes I'd love to be with a cis woman again

I'd date them, but mostly I want them to kidnap me at gunpoint and hold me prisoner as a pet

Yes, my ex was trans (I'm cis F)

nah not really, they may use you for validation but it won't last even if you find a babytrans to date

I could date my female bestie if we got along really well and had chemistry etc. I don't know if I would be the one to initiate anything. I never really did that. I'm with a guy at the moment.

Yea. I married a cis lesbian. I agree with the other user who said that you may have to make the first move; I’m bi and she made the first move with me. desu flirting with women is so much harder and scarier than flirting with men that it had been a while since I’d even seriously dated another woman when we started seeing each other, but I actually like women more than men. I also stopped dating other trans people years before I got married so idk how that compares.

Honestly I can’t think of many trans women who are interested in women but not interested in cis women.

based and lezpilled

i wanna know more about you guys, how did you two meet? what's your routine like?

I would only date a black or Hispanic cis woman.

What would you say are the main differences between dating a cis women and dating a trans woman? What should a cis woman do to make the trans woman know she's interested? Cis bisexual here.

Your girlfriend is heterosexual.

pull her hoodie off

we met at a mutual friend’s party, she invited me to a show she was performing at, and we hit it off from there.

I’m not sure I know what you mean by “our routine” though. We’ve been together for almost a decade now so our routines have changed over time

Yes, but the attractice ones tend to keep back because they don't want to be labeled as a predator. So you have to actively approach them. Only the rapehons have no shame of approaching ciswomen.

Yes, but we are paranoid of you, so make the first move.

She's actually bisexual. I'm the lesbian.

Really it varies from person to person and circumstance to circumstance. I don’t think it’s as much like this now, but back then there were proportionally a lot fewer trans women who transed in their teens than there are now, and most of the trans women I dated, as much as I hate to say it, were twinkhon to full hon in appearance. I never really minded it about them, but I myself had come out and started hormones in my mid teens, and a lot of the trans women I dated seemed insecure with me and more often than not they got weirdly competitive or even spiteful about it. That’s never happened with cis women I’ve been in relationships with. I had a really bad relationship with another trans women who was an activist and decided I just didn’t want to be involved in the whole community anymore after it ended.

Since you’re a cis women, I don’t think you’d have to worry about that kind of interaction with dating trans women, and there were a lot of things that I really did like about dating trans women that had nothing to do with the whole insecurity thing, but ultimately I’m fine with the way things turned out and it’s a moot point now anyway since I’m not single and dating anymore.

Oh also re your second question on how to ask a trans woman out, I feel like a lot of trans women are fragile in the way I described, even if they are conventionally pretty and have put work into building up their self esteem. I don’t think you would get a negative response if you are just assertive about how you feel. If you meet a trans woman who you want to go out with, tell her that you think she’s beautiful and ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. Tbh I think that applies to flirting with cis women too, lol