Chasers of Any Forums, what are your pickup strats for tranners?

Chasers of Any Forums, what are your pickup strats for tranners?

Attached: thinkeign mo-san.png (512x512, 16.82K)

Is picrel a selfie you took?

DENNIS

im a bottom i domt have any except teasing and being cute and that doesnt work with women

being nice

I ramble like a complete schizo for like a week. Then they say they are in love with me. Basically my strat. Be talkative, talk about nothing. Also, make sure to say "babygirl" a lot.

ngl I'd swoon if I was called baby girl. You've got it figured out and that scares me. Thanks for the heads up, user.

"babygirl" or any other words typically directed at women specifically. I'm from the US South and so I'll say "darlin" sometimes. The last trans girl I dated said she got tingles all over her body hearing that but I imagine it's cringe without the accent.

Accent or no accent it's effective.

Damn you fuckers. You know my weakness. Anytime someone sincerely calls me by a cutesy, girly pet name I just melt. I become helpless, compliant, shape-able like putty. You could convince me to do anything.

Seriously. I'm gushing just thinking about it and I hate how vulnerable that makes me feel. Literally a simple phrase could have me heart broken or murdered.

talk to them like a normal person and then pretend i never knew that they were a tranny
works every time

I'd think you're liar and probably ghost you desu. That's never been effective on me, personally.

hey, everyone is different, babygirl ;)

>personally

>being autistic

Get her to play a game of league of legends with me and manipulate her into being my soraka bottom support and once we are in game and she is invested I start ordering her around and micromanaging her loudly, depending on how I feel I'll either call her useless and a waste of carbon or I'll say she's doing an amazing job and is the best support I ever had. Works really well from experience.

I ask her if she knows there are only 20 letters in the alphabet.

This one word is like a spell of control over the tranny psyche:

princess

listen, act like all their problems are valid, make them feel as though they're a victim to everyone in life (a by product of this is that if you're good at it they also leave everyone thus they build a dependence on you), leave after 1 month, success

Imagine being this desperate oof

The fuck does that even mean

Roosh V wrote many books on "game" all centered on the ides that women desire being treated like children and sometimes like objects or dogs. I don't know if it's true of cis women but it's certainly true of trannies. I was in the bed with a smoking hot transbian couple recently. I contribute that to Roosh.

Being a psychopath isnt cool you autistic incel its no wonder you get no bitches

I have had plenty, irl and online, if they're narcissistic enough to allow some random person to be their therapist while very rarely inquiring about anything regarding the latter then they had it coming

Trauma will do it to you.

>Schizo rambling
>Calls me babygirl
Yeah I would be in love with you in a week

i don't need a strategy, trannys will fuck anything

True. OP, trannies have the sex drives of men. Why the fuck do you need a strategy?

Ya no shit you think youre justified thats called being a psychopath

You mean using men for validation will do that to you

that use to work lol :s
Who do you main.

Attached: ok3.png (284x514, 92.19K)