We're winning, sisters. The final front shall soon open and the Dark Lord shall again walk this Earth with our help

We're winning, sisters. The final front shall soon open and the Dark Lord shall again walk this Earth with our help...

Attached: medical-care-for-minors-1024x768.png (1024x768, 157.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-poll-shows-americans-overwhelmingly-oppose-anti-transgender-laws
maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/npr-pbs-newshour-marist-poll-transgender-rights-april-2021/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fucking way republicans are only at 26%

And I care about this why?

Republicans are retards who probably thought that picking "oppose" meant opposing trans healthcare for teens.

maybe but to be fair the question is worded terribly

yes, pedophiles are winning. I hope all you people cut your dicks off

this, the liberals too

Wouldn’t they be included under this though?

They probably thought it meant giving them antipsychotics or testosterone

i love how unpolarized it is. it’s nice to get a break from the two-party system brainrot.

If you look up the original survey I think there are other questions worded more clearly with similar results actually

pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-poll-shows-americans-overwhelmingly-oppose-anti-transgender-laws
maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/npr-pbs-newshour-marist-poll-transgender-rights-april-2021/

Yeah

don't see any questions with alternate wording on the xlxs file

>n=1000

sorry im confused is that good or bad? like is it saying support trans care or opose trans care?

Take high school statistics. That is a good sample size for a population of 350 million.

I don't think anybody else understood the question either and just clicked "oppose" for "don't agree with trans kids" and vice versa for "support", meaning this is actually a lot worse than we thought.

Lol retards

you can get any poll result you want depending on how you word it. that said this is still good news because the skew is so big; I think it's probably at most ~40%.

Repbros...

I think the chart you see here is just including any age group of minors. It’s definitely much lower for early puberty than mid-late teens. Even then it seems weird it’s not as partisan as most of these polls end up being.

I really don't believe Republicans are MORE supportive of transition for kids than democrats

yea i have a mental disability you dont need to be rude