Sometimes it feels like the only part of life you're allowed to enjoy as a woman is your youth...

Sometimes it feels like the only part of life you're allowed to enjoy as a woman is your youth, and I can't stand knowing I'm going to lose that.

Attached: 1635528915042.png (905x687, 494.58K)

idk about that rn user, all you have to do is call out any man who has a preference for anyone under the age of 25 and you immediately have the entire goddamn tidal wave of down-bad society simping for your approval

maybe in hyperfeminist woke circles but it doesn't really work like that

grow up lol

>allowed to enjoy
>allow

why do you care what society allows faggot

Wrong, you can't enjoy it past when you *appear* youthful, which is actually maintainable for a long time and HRT is the best anti-aging you can get already. Start doing skincare, fasting a week at least once a year, and taking good care of your diet and water intake. No sugar, no booze, no meat, no processed foods. Take antioxidants like astaxanthin and coq-10. Take collagen and vitamin C. You can do this!

Attached: EG2BEuwUEAU_bEx.jpg (1000x1414, 194.62K)

Can confirm, I had a rough 2 years and spent it all drinking and smoking and eating like shit and after just 7 months of quitting all those, losing weight, excercising, drinking tons of water and looking after myself I look younger and better than ever
btw does taking collagen actually do anything

Attached: 1643746007812s.jpg (225x225, 6.67K)

>no meat
:( whats your diet user I like eating chicken a lot

>HRT is the best anti-aging you can get already
How much of a difference does that actually make? Plenty of trans people look old
>no meat, no processed foods.
that sounds crazy difficult, though recently i've been trying to limit sugar and red meat more.
>astaxanthin and coq-10
are these not memes?
>collagen
I thought collagen couldn't actually be absorbed through supplements and you can only stimulate it with retinol and dermarolling or whatever

Also use sunscreen everyday

I'm starting to at least enjoy moment to moment existence in my own body and I didn't start until my 30s

>Plenty of trans people look old
starting at 40 on a hondose and spiro is why they just look like old men

>How much of a difference does that actually make?
you only look a few years younger, sometimes

generally healthier people between 20-30 don't look super different, obviously you can tell between an 20 and a 28 year old usually but its not a massive difference

We're in the age of the MILF, user. Everyone's waking up to the fact that some people age like fine wine. Hopefully we're one of those people lol

>which is actually maintainable for a long time
how long? i've always felt like you only get until your mid-late 30s

what about people who start young and pass 40 or 50?

>are these not memes?
not sure but i take astaxanthin anyways
>I thought collagen couldn't actually be absorbed through supplements and you can only stimulate it with retinol and dermarolling or whatever
still worth taking anyways if you can afford it. can't hurt

tfw iwnbam

>btw does taking collagen actually do anything
yes, but not as much as people say it does
still only 30~$ a year if you buy it in bulk, so well worth it

you can look good into your 50s. and if you're really healthy you can still look good in your 60s. aging doesn't mean you get ugly it just means you look older

If you find someone to settle down with, even getting older feels fine as long as you can spend it with them.