Afabs ruin everything. Pooners, fujoshi, terfs, trenders...

Afabs ruin everything. Pooners, fujoshi, terfs, trenders, sjw etc - everything they do has a an eventual effect of oppressing amabs and restricting their rights.

Attached: 20220117_035051.jpg (1240x1754, 146.35K)

rapehons and hons in general are the biggest reason people are transphobic but you'll never admit it because you can't take personal responsibility

>shhhh no it's the women trust me, it's the gay Tumblr art they posted that ruined my image, not the prepubescent girl I just raped in that public bathroom

i was about to argue with you, but then I realized that if afabs never existed then we wouldn’t have transphobes

Only due to societal misandry. I don't see a reason they should give in based on that.

I'd say leave pooners alone though, I respect them for trying to switch to the good side.
t. cis dude

You had me until trenders and sjws.

"cis" "dude"

Fujos are based tho

Attached: E4992BF2-97DB-4986-B61A-F1CD807E9B83.jpg (1024x724, 88.81K)

>afabs
>amabs
Holy shit just say men and women. We know women ruin everything, just say women instead of “afab”

This is true. Tranners who commit sexual assault should be given forced srs. Execution if it happens again.

Nah, their art is shit and they can't write. Plus, most of them are closeted pedos that get off to shota and want to fuck little boys.

yeah i can't deny that tbf

Attached: 527E4DFB-8218-4DD7-85C7-80157131C8AA.jpg (1168x1350, 171.6K)

We all use afab and amab here. Begone, terf.

Replacing women with “afab” doesnt make you less misogynist

>Replacing women with “afab” doesnt make you less misogynist
...but it sure helps us evade gynocentric censorship of our views!

Idc as long as you say youre a misogynist, woman hating is ok if it doesnt use tranny pandering language

not that user but kys

Interesting that you willingly confuse the terms "anti-gynocentric" and "misogynistic" when referring to my views.

women are awful and ruin everything
thats about it

>Pooners
based
>fujoshi
based
>terfs
sad autists
>trenders, sjw etc
kill it with fire

fujos are a jewel of the internet and I will hear nothing against them

that just makes me like them more.