How come trans girls on this board hate pooners...

How come trans girls on this board hate pooners? I generally like trans women better than cis women because I find them to be more empathetic and kind.

t. Ftm that has spent a lot of time around both cis and trans women

Attached: BFBB2BD4-2DE6-49F2-AFE4-F90AA6A51F81.gif (1280x720, 76.52K)

I'm a boymoder and I think ftms are pretty cool, I would have sex with one as well

a large vocal chunk of people on this board hate everyone and themselves most of all

Because this board is fucked in the head.

IRL troons aren't going to be half this shit.

Why? cause some of the troons here are just Any Forums posters, some are actual piplined alt rights. Who never stopped hating LGBT, they just are one too now as well.

Tik Tok trans trenders baits the board badly as well.

Hate? No, maybe jealous that 1) you're afab and 2) test is more powerful than estrogen so it's easier to pass in some ways. Other that I guess pity due to how short most ftms are, but generally not attracted or really that interested in interacting

Why do pooners love to cast themselves as the victims? You say the wildest, most misogynistic shit and then everyone who calls you out is a transphobe or a rapist troon. Trans men =/= pooners. Pooners are the pubestache afabs with a shitty attitude that larp as men's right activists. I'd like to believe most trans men aren't like that.

they don't, it's just a vocal minority that do and also a lot of FTM self-hate.

I am mtf and two of my best friends irl are ftm guys. We play boardgames and go out to bars and hike and one baked me bread for my birthday and the other fixed my bra that tore with his sewing machine. I love them both very much

I think the haters are just really loud and often stuck in some infantile logic. Trans guys I know irl and on this board are generally based. My biggest problem is crushing on trans guys frequently and trying not to be a creep about it.

Stop shitting up the board with attention seeking pity parties, pooners. I’m not going to write another 10 page essay for why pointers are inferior, morally reprehensible, and invalid. I got better things to do than explain the very good reasons that AFABs should be banned from transitioning ATLEAST until 21 years of age and only after serving 4 years deployed in the military with no complaints

ree

Mtf are envious of pooners and dont believe their dysphoria is real.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1638029431670.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

>pointers are inferior, morally reprehensible, and invalid.
hell yeah, manual memory management is a relic of the past and we should let computers do that kind of counting, they are much better at it

Idc I love my ftm friends they are both super cool and nice to me! Seethe :)

Attached: 7B4772E5-C637-491E-8360-A6E9E00B3112.jpg (720x705, 69.26K)

>ftm are envious of troons
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1638541393082.jpg (1536x2048, 318.4K)

People on this board are generally very mean and shitty. I think this specific phenomenon might have something to do with sad, bitter mtfs who are jealous and resentful of ftms who have bodies that they wish they had but hate them. I think trans guys are very cool tho, I've had a couple of good ftm friends and would definitely date one, and I think most trans girls outside of this shitty website feel similarly

idk as a non troon, i feel like i can clock mtfs more often than ftms, once they get the facial hair, i just think it's a small man with a shitty beard, and most guys are manlets in my eyes so i think nothing of it. i learned a buddy of mine for like 3 years was ftm and i had no clue, if that's not a successful transition, idk what is.

based Cho Aniki poster

MtFs weren't easy to clock until recently. When they were a shameful secret, the panic was that they were unclockable and you could be fucking a tranny without knowing it le gasp! The same will happen to FtMs when/if they become a popular moral panic target/scapegoat.

I find FtMs easy to clock. idk what it is and at the end of the day it's a really useless talent, but there's something wrt the mannerisms and the voice that just don't read as "real male". They pass better when they're older and they just look like an average gross bald guy with a belly bear. It's the only kind of masculinity that they can do, everything else comes across as a pastiche.

>sad, bitter mtfs who are jealous and resentful of ftms who have bodies that they wish they had
FtMs do that too to twinkhons who troon out. Most FtMs want to be pretty femboys and hate MtFs that have those body types but become trans women.