Tell me not to text her

Tell me not to text her

Attached: FB_IMG_1642564029358.jpg (526x682, 41.28K)

Pls tell me this anime

it's called seinfeld, and yes

all I can see is asuka getting strangled

The Star Reversed, The Three of Wands, The King of Cups Reversed
yeah don't text her

oh yeah about that, sam please don't text her
source: trust me

based tarot user.

Oi, still here? do you use a real deck, or a simulated one?

Gay Seinfeld

I used simulated decks while I was just getting into it but I use a real deck now, still use simulated decks if I'm in bed or something though

Huh?

too tired to play mind games.

What do you mean

Oi, Based tarot user, ask about love for this year for me : A trans/andro rock and roll musician with a broken heart.

Used to think that you were crazy, but you're based. Keep up the good work.

user?

every single time you post like this something bad happens.
every.
single.
time.
bring back the actual shitposter sam

Are trip threads always bound for cringe drama on public boards?

I only post tarot stuff sometimes you might be mixing me up with someone else but I can read for you anyways

Ace of Swords, The lovers, The tower, page of swords
strong energy, your gonna have an intense relationship with someone who you feel an instant attraction too. they're gonna be slow to reciprocate though, and there's gonna be a very rough phase after the honeymoon phase brought on by your baggage from your previous relationship although you'll find it in you to communicate through these issues. this spread starts with the ace of swords, unclaimed and ends with the page of swords, who is symbolized in my deck holding that same ace of swords, claiming its power as her own. im not sure how to fit that symbolism into the reading but I noticed it and it felt significant.

yes why else would you want to tripfag user?
also I am very much shitposting myself.

Attached: 2778683-venom.jpg (320x320, 25.16K)

could do with nicotine right now desu

>I only post tarot stuff sometimes you might be mixing me up with someone else but I can read for you anyways
Somebody has been doing reading on here, it's been based and somehow always stops the wildest OP's from acting too strange.

I got ace of swords this year at NYE as the "overarching" card in a love reading. I took it being that I'd be single and have to work on finishing the albums that I have for my bands.

I do hope that it's not who I think it is when it comes to the relationship, cause one of the albums is based of the ending on my last relationship. Ended because of her trauma, she ran away. I had no idea what was happening. She never told me.

Regardless of what happens I will have that power, because it's an expression of my soul and belongs to me alone.