Brain fog

Ok so how long does the brain fog last? I've been on hormones now for 8 months and it has only gotten worse over time. It's like I am turning into an idiot

Attached: 1639627227572.png (372x388, 59.26K)

What is your regimen? Just saying hormones is too vague

That's why I detrooned after a month and a half. People told me it was the spiro but even on monotherapy it wasn't going away.

I think testosterone just makes my brain move faster.

I take 100 mg spironolactone and 2mg progynova when I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep. Also I take 5mg finasteride every five days, gonna change to dutasteride

Attached: 1631801812004.png (261x272, 51.02K)

I am to far along to stop transitioning, my body took to the hormones really well.

Spiro is constant brain fog. I didn’t get a clear head until i dropped it for just mono E

Did your doctor not inform you of the risks? Welcome to womanhood.

>Doctor

Attached: 6746336.png (780x720, 604.39K)

same same same. my comp teacher tried explaining something to me (just using basic algebra and programming logic that i already know well) and i couldnt fucking follow it at all. i almost cried

Oh, so you're consuming medication using the advice from a collection of anonymous mentally ill children with learning disabilities and you're wondering why you're not feeling great?

How deranged must one be to actively Sabatoge their own brain. The vessel through which you expirence so much of life. In order to pursue a massively delusional fantasy. You are in desperate need of therapy and a reevaluation of life if you think this is something any human should do.

I’m in CS too but i always had brain fog with math

are you on lupron? i had brain fog to start with that but it went away but then after my iq was lower

tfw majoring in math and get brain fog with math

Attached: EokceRoXUAM8P_j.jpg (1242x1295, 96.1K)

sounds like classic hondose
lower your spiro dose and stay off it, but up your E

I mean pretty understandable if it's their only option

Can bica also be causing me brain fog?

I only wish that people who have literally no idea what they're doing would stop taking diy advice from other people who have literally no idea what they're doing. Diy is for people with minimal competency

is anyone else thinking that a non insignificant portion of trannies have a mild intellectual disability that goes unnoticed?

lol i definitely have something. probably have adhd. but hrt is definitely fucking with my head too

I think that lowering your Testosterone close to 0 gets rid of your grey matter or something
It makes me wonder if getting rid of an AA would be a good idea. Does anyone know a really low but not 0 dose thats good for an mtf? I feel like you need just a small amount to function and have energy. just looks at pooners they're lethargic because their brains aren't built for testosterone.