Why is the trans community hated so much? So many people even hate the LGBT because of them, why is it?

Why is the trans community hated so much? So many people even hate the LGBT because of them, why is it?

Attached: 1630546366709.jpg (650x247, 25.6K)

Because mtfs keep killing people and making sports dramas and doing molestations and generally being ugly entitled and obnoxious

This. The entire world hates mtf troons

Attached: 1635380354845-fourchan-tv-163356901.gif (760x704, 517.29K)

transisters..... I'm shaking rn

Attached: 1615711120757.jpg (1080x1178, 251.5K)

gays really fucked themselves over by playing along with the tranny shit. now it's gone too far and everyone associates even the most tame faggots with crossdressing child-raping sport-ruining 6'9 hairy gorilla ape hons

I'm a trans woman and I hate the LGBT community, if only because there is no such thing. It's a fabrication by politically correct media outlets and government organizations to re segregate us and keep us and our rights away from the public eye. While holding the resources we need to survive such as HRT and aids medications dangling from a stick like a fucking carrot. Forcing queers into states of compliancancy where were forced to play the governments sick little game and behave ourselves if we even want a semblance of the human rights cis hets get. There is no community among queers a fellow tranny is just as likely to stab me in the back as a conservative hillbilly is to assault me. It's a fucking lie all of it, the fags who buy into this shit and parade around like we're accepted are ignorant and weak willed, I pity them sometimes, but I'm mostly sickened by them. I want to see this world torn up from the foundation until queers are the dominant force. This place is filth and I'm sick of wading through the soot.

>I'm a trans woman
Yeah I'm not reading your blog, I don't care.

Good for you, you want a pat on the fucking head

"Man in dress... le BAD" is the main reason. Other reasons are auxiliary. That's the truth.
Anybody have a link to that tweet which had a photo of a cis black man wearing a dress? IIRC, a lot of people had a kneejerk reaction to it.

Trans community seems like an oxymoron. You want to be identified and treated as the opposite assigned gender, to the point of trauma being called otherwise, yet you join a community that calls a glowing neon light to you not being that gender. LGBTQ+ are pedos tht I believe actually hate trannies for the simple fact trannies get cis men in numbers that infuriate the gays and bis, and remind lesbians why they became lesbian.

the real reason is that troons are unattractive for the most part

Heart felt, as its true MANY problems are created by the same groups claiming to solve them. I.e. politicans, climate change policies, animal activist groups, BLM, etc. The truth and answers to many problems come back to the individuals taking a lead, making their own groups, instead of following blindly astroturfed movements that only benefit others.

ugly MtFs
that's the only reason
if all MtFs were cute, transphobia wouldn't be an issue

>these niggas think trannies wouldn't be hated if they were all attractive as if that would make them any less murder-able
Literally retarded and delusional.

I literally pass and got my shit kicked in like a year ago in the middle of the street, they literally don't know anything

Lol

Attached: 3_months.jpg (499x563, 70.97K)

Trannies ruined the LGBT community

Politicians need culture wars to distract people from their actual material incentives and trans people and immigrants are the latest scapegoats (now that hating on black people and Jews is passé).
The funniest thing is that all these Any Forums retards who think they are 'redpilled' are the biggest fucking tools on Earth, straight-up playing into hands of the ruling class... Fucking braindead mongoloids.

Isn't this the fucking truth

Ah yes prostitution, one of our two viable career paths. Since of course no matter how much you hate us, you still want to fuck us.