Southern tranner living in the north with my midwestern bf

>southern tranner living in the north with my midwestern bf
>both of us are from rural places and now living in a city
>valentines day coming up and he's my first bf
>was always socialized before transition to get chocolates and flowers and what not for my gf on valentine's day
>unsure what to get a bf for valentine's
>ask friends and they say V day is about the woman not the man
>tell me I don't have to get him something
>feel guilty with that and decide to get him something anyway.

So I noticed his pocket knife was all chewed up (dog) and that the blades were awfully dull. I ordered him a damascus steel knife with the date we started seeing each other and "I love you" engraved on it.

Is that a good gift for a guy? I hesitated cus I wasn't sure if the "I love you" might have him too embarrassed to use it.

Attached: 1626556847285.jpg (850x1107, 125.75K)

awwwwwwwww thats so cuteeee

that fucking awful day exists this year too, what did I do to deserve this?

this is the cutest thing ive read on here in a long while!
he'll love it!

That's really cute! I got my boyfriend lsd and tickets to a comedy show but that sounds way more thoughtful

He'll love it user dw :)

Anyone who says Valentine's Day is about the woman would either make a terrible SO. Women who think it are selfish lovers and men who think it have internalized misandry to deal with.

Definitely based user. Knives are useful for everyone and if his previous one is all beat that means he really puts it to good use and he’ll love it. If my partner gave me a knife with a special engraving I’d be all over it. I’m pretty solitary but if anyone would ever see it I’d be proud, and not a single bit embarrassed. t. Dyke who loves her tools and shit

you are a very good gf :)

> the date we started seeing each other and "I love you" engraved on it.
very fembrain of you

>tell me I don't have to get him something
>decide to get him something anyway.
>I ordered him a damascus steel knife with the date we started seeing each other and "I love you" engraved on it.
This is why trannies > cis women

I was worried he would be embarrassed about the "I love you" because it makes the knife less manly or something, so I almost left it off but then I felt bad taking back an "I love you" so I put it back on before ordering it.
It was a cisf friend who said it but it didn't feel right in my gut.
Thank you! I tried my best to get something thoughtful that I could afford.

Yeah the societal expectation is pretty much the man spends money on the woman and the woman puts out. But it's a retarded hallmark holiday invented by people trying to sell shit so fuck expectations. You did good and he'll appreciate the gift.

>Yeah the societal expectation is pretty much the man spends money on the woman and the woman puts out.

Why do all these old school expectations think women see sex as a chore?

I doubt he'd be embarrassed by it, more likely, whenever he uses it he'll think of you. It's a practical, thoughtful, and loving gift, I think you did a good job, and I hope he likes it!

Cis hick boy from Mississippi reporting in.
I would love a pocket knife as a gift, especially a Damascus steel one. The only problem I can see is that he might hesitate to use it much because he would feel bad about damaging something made of Damascus steel and engraved with a message from his girlfriend.
But I still think he'll love it, especially if he wasn't expecting anything.

>ask friends and they say V day is about the woman not the man
This is boomer logic. It used to be the assumption that men would give gifts/attention and women would give complements/sex, which doesn’t work on a lot of levels. Very pervasive and profitable meme though.
>So I noticed his pocket knife was all chewed up (dog) and that the blades were awfully dull. I ordered him a damascus steel knife with the date we started seeing each other and "I love you" engraved on it.
Oh my fucking God you’re good
>Is that a good gift for a guy?
Holy shit yeah
>I hesitated cus I wasn't sure if the "I love you" might have him too embarrassed to use it.
I might be wrong, but that’s one of those things where the longer you date the happier/prouder it’ll make him.

Transgirls are cute.

I'm glad I did good
I'm a little scared of sex desu. It hurts a lot and I'm always sore after. I try to keep myself available for my bf when he wants it though because I don't want him to think I'm unaffectionate
I'm glad
I don't think he even realizes Valentines day is creeping up
I was gonna get him just a regular knife at first, but then I realized damascus steel would probably be sharper/keep its edge better since his current knife is so dull.

>Birthday on Valentine's day
>No bf to share it with because I'm pre HRT

Attached: ES4ZM8KUcAIRerI.jpg (513x600, 45.63K)

wholesum

Attached: 1643578842208.png (602x391, 482.01K)