Why do people on here act like AMABs lose the ability to be feminine or androgynous past 30 when it's really just that...

Why do people on here act like AMABs lose the ability to be feminine or androgynous past 30 when it's really just that you become too old for a "childlike" neon aesthetic? If you're graceful with your presentation, you're beautiful, no matter the age. Is it because femboys only know how to dress in pink striped thigh highs instead of actually putting together an outfit that isn't just sex?

Attached: 1578513910231-Screen-Shot-2020-01-08-at-30454-PM.png (1276x1268, 3.16M)

David Bowie lost the ability too outside of makeup and photo ops. testosterone isn't a fucking meme you stupid cunt

fippiebippie

No he didn't lol, and neither have the cultures around the world whose males have used makeup, ruffles, and flowing dresses well into old age. What's with Western AMABs simply giving in at this arbitrary number?

>femininity is when you put the makeup on and put the dress on :)) there's no age limit for that!
fuck off

oh no
not me

ok, what's femininity then, boss?

biological feminine phenotype and sex traits. not clothes.

People mistake youth for androgeny. True androgeny doesn't go away with age.

that's female, not femininity. a boy with long hair for example may look more feminine than one with short hair, for example

why was he afraid of them, bros?

Attached: 1521492805748.gif (500x259, 994.77K)

>true androgyny doesn't go away with age
>puberty? never heard of her

Attached: FE1B6855-8873-4156-8D5D-380692BE624E.jpg (390x640, 73.22K)

too sex puritan, would eventually cancel him for the lori mattix stuff that was only seen as mildly troublesome at the time

has he even been "cancelled" though? I don't remember any mass recall of his stuff or big exposes.
like the account from her kept changing but the only consistent thing was that she thought it was awesome iirc

damn shame

Attached: 1452544603597.jpg (596x900, 138.75K)

Puberty takes away your neoteny, not your androgyny

Attached: 4-men-who-wore-makeup.jpg (1600x2425, 983.19K)

they've tried but there hasn't really been a big "coming out" the way r. kelly got because he's dead and it doesn't seem like she wants to really drag it back up - she didn't even have an issue with it until recently when everyone drilled into her brain that she should feel like a victim. it'll be interesting to see if how his upcoming movie (or elvis's for that matter) deals with it

>here's a photo of the most graceful feminine man who had ever lived up until that point in history
>why can't guys just do this?

but also unironically why can't guys just do this though. dude was 5'10, had plenty of male features, still dressed gracefully for what he had and made it work because of it. he was 39 when labyrinth was filmed, for christ's sake

you can't seriously be telling me in good faith that you find the person in your picture to be androgynous

this entire thread is bait jesus

he was naturally lithe and his mime training probably helped him be more expressive and graceful

Androgyny without youth is kinda gross desu

You have brainworms from too many passgen threads, user. He doesn't pass as female but he's clearly far more androgynous than the average above 30 male

There is nothing androgynous about pic rel imo

Didn't r kelly like actually have a big underage sex ring? The only thing they got out of this woman was that she really liked fucking bowie once when he was coked out of his mind.
My guess in that case is that they'll just leave it out during the inevitable pre-berlin montage of drug mania.

The stance, the skin, clothing and body, sure but not the face.
Though this is england so that pic would be like a 9/10 cis woman.

I see nothing aside from masculinity in the body