Touch starved

I am so touch starved I haven’t had physical contact in like 6 months since breaking up with my ex. It sucks because my autism is so bad I can’t process situations with unclear rules/boundaries so it’s very hard to start something with someone without being directly told what’s happening. I am in a group chat on snap with a bunch of other local trans people and right now they are posting vids of like 5 of them making out and cuddling and playing with vibrator in their underwear during this bad snow storm. I’m so jealous I don’t even want sex that much anymore after being on hrt but I just want to be able to cuddle with someone else and kiss them and feel the warmth of their skin so bad I just don’t know how to start something like that

Attached: ED1AC74E-B6FA-414B-AC9B-1A166111FD2C.jpg (750x503, 38.41K)

I have never had close intimate physical contact with anyone since I was born.

I know that feel, but I've never ever and hrt made it worse

Zerk off

>6 months
kek
Get a weighted blanket if it's realy that unbearable

It did for me too I don’t need sex anymore which is rlly nice but before hrt if I was horny I could jerk off and it would be more satisfying than sex with my gf but I get so touch starved on estrogen and there is no synthetic substitute

Weighted blankets are really lovely;; also waist trainers/corsets feel like someone is gently squeezing you all day;;

You're this real strange mix of wholesome and perfect slut and it's making me feel things

I have a weighted blanket my ex gave me because of my autism we had bed bugs though so my parents want me to wash it before I can use it but idk how to wash and dry weighted blanket

This go fuck yourself normalfag OP

Lol :)

Keep it somewhere well sealed until you can use it properly. Bed bugs are the devil. When it's summertime wait for a 90F/32C day, put the blanket in a car out in the sun in a sealed black plastic trash bag, somewhere it will get light. Make sure the car gets many hours of sunlight.

This will kill bed bugs without washing.

Better to put it in a deep freeze then the dryer

I really love weighted blankets, and also wish my waist was smaller. Should I get a waist trainer? Idk how I would even start with something like that

A weighted blanket will be destroyed by a dryer, won't it? What's the point of a deep freeze? (Personally, I don't have a deep freezer. IDK about them.)

I hug all my friends to make sure they are getting human contact whenever I see them :( why doesn't everyone do this?

Could always hang it up to dry after
>Should I get a waist trainer? Idk how I would even start with something like that
I think corsets are better. They also help you control eating. Is important to get high quality ones tho

yea I got to hug my friend when she came over a few days ago and I also hug my parents every day. I’m sad I rlly want to cuddle with her and kiss her I told her I was crushing/starting to have feelings for her she said it was ok but not convenient because she has a gf. They are in open relationship so they are romantically exclusive but not sexually but I would want something more romantic or emotionally intimate from her

Yeah, that's part of what's made me scared to start, I don't know how I would make sure I'm getting a good quality one that's the right size for me and I wouldn't want to hurt myself by messing up. I'm curious how it can helpbcontrol eating, I've been successfully losing weight for months, but I still relapse and binge eat sometimes and I always feel so gross and bloated afterwards

>I'm curious how it can help control eating
If it's at the right tightness and you are skinny, you physically will be unable to binge eat.
>I don't know how I would make sure I'm getting a good quality one that's the right size for me
Check out the corsetting reddit :) I get mine from a local place

That's a good idea, thanks!!

No

?

Sry! *Np lol

Ohh haha okay lol