How to find cute trans girls in Sydney?

How to find cute trans girls in Sydney?

Attached: 1638602473344.jpg (1079x1312, 514.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/yourproperty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impossible. All the cutest transgirls are in Gosford.

Why up in gosford? Isn't that bogan territory?

add me on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/yourproperty

>steam
Don't add him, OP, that's an AGP.

Show pic

Sure message me

praying you escape that sh*thole country

Same question but for the Netherlands

Attached: unknown-10.png (1600x1200, 2.31M)

she looks retarded. Like actually spergic, maybe its the weird hand stuff.

Yeah. The COVID response is retarded even in relatively sane nsw.

do you still have restrictions there?
I'm a leaf and it seems like stuff might finally be lifting here

how dare you
bet you've never even been to blue tongue stadium

wait like 3 years. there'll be more soon i think. i dont know though lol im canberra not sydney

Give up, or alternatively move close to a university or get a job at one. Only place you'll find a trans manfriend. Downside is that there is a 100% chance they will leave you for another tranny or a real woman, even if they claim to be attracted to women.

Universal in Oxford St

well theyve had the lowest covid cases out of any country lol. literally basically nothing up until omnicron

>cookie clicker

>NSW sane

Attached: 01010101,01110010,01100111,01100001,01111001,00001010.jpg (606x506, 26.07K)

Go to any event labeled "gaymer", it will be infested with tranners, there's bound to be a couple of cuties

Yeah but not that many, at least not in nsw. It's more strict in other states, especially wa cos of McGowan and I think Vic under Andrews but even he loosened up a bit. There are bans on dancing since we as a nation suck authority dick and there are masks (and since AUS is a sheep nation, many comply) but I don't and have never had a covidian scream at me, just the occasional wagie.