Do FTM transgenders realize how difficult dating/sex will be as a male before they transition?

A theme I see quite often on various FTM online spaces is people transitioning and then realizing that they have significantly fewer sex/dating options as a male than they did as a female. The reason being that, in general, in order for a guy to have a lot of sexual options, he has to be pretty good looking, whereas, because of how pathetically desperate most males are, almost all women can get sex at the click of their fingers (unless they're legitimately ugly/obese, but even then - they can still find someone).

So these FTM transgender individuals will usually go from being an average looking female and getting a lot of male validation and attention, and lots of opportunities for relationships/sex if they want it. Then when they transition to being male, a lot of them feel almost invisible to the opposite sex. The reason for this is usually the height/frame. It might sound harsh, but

Attached: 10369471.jpg (960x1152, 61.31K)

I only read the title. What's the point? Nothing of value was lost from transition. I would never have sex without a penis, I'm a perma virgin, so might as well acquire the hormonal profile of the superior sex

Yes

Based, you'll always be welcome in the brotherhood, brother.

t. bishit cis man

you arent even welcome in the brotherhood bro what are you talking about? we're all just faggots to them

Haha chaser

I don't even date FtMs (I like feminine looking dudes and most FtMs grow out their body and facial hair and pack on muscle to pass better) so I don't see how I'd be a chaser in this instance.

>pack on muscle
nice joke

I was already volcel long before I transitioned.

Based.

idc testosterone is superior to estrogen in all its aspects and being female is a physical disability, I’d rather be a die a permavirgin than a w*man

And what are they supposed to do? Stay a woman and get fucked in the vagina?
They transition out of dysphoria or personal preference, not vanity and onlyfans and simp accumulation, something AGPs can't comprehend.

Haha simp.

>idc testosterone is superior to estrogen in all its aspects and being female is a physical disability
Glad another dysphoric AFAB understands. Imagine making yourself weaker and less capable just for aesthetics and coom, mtfs really are impulsive and short-sighted

T4T alone being a thing gives FTMs more options than the cis incels, unless they're straight and refuse to date trans girls, in which case they would have had to deal with the cis lesbian dating scene without transition which from what I've seen is arguably more difficult than dating as an ugly straight cis guy since lesbians aren't super common and people socialized female have no idea how to make the first move on each other and they all have weird standards.

>It might sound harsh, but

What did they say? Were they in denial about the importance of height?

>the superior sex
found the try-hard pooner lmao go join the military or something "bro"

>being female is a physical disability, I’d rather be a die a permavirgin than a w*man
Try-hard pooners need to go to therapy or be shot on sight t b h
You'll never be seen as men, but that's no excuse to larp as your misogynist uncle that no one talks to at thanksgiving. I know you don't understand what being a man is and you never will, but at least pick better role models than Fox News newscasters.

I don’t care about dying alone

Cope. Stop taking your estrogen, your are killing yourself over a fetish.

>what are they supposed to do? Stay a woman and get fucked in the vagina?
Yes, because they're pooners. FtMs that are totally against piv sex are a minority, most get fucked in the vagina. Whether they actually enjoy being on the receiving end of vaginal sex, or just do it because they know having a vagina is the only reason why anyone would fuck them, is another matter entirely.

ITF (incel to “female”)

so are you smol bean boi

I'm a cis woman, you retarded pooner. And I vastly prefer a tranny with moid bones and estrogenized skin over a retarded fujo larping as a pimply teenager whose concept of masculinity is Steven Universe. You're not real men and you can't even be good-looking fake men. Go get a rope, girl.

How’s the repression going tonight?