Failed male gf occasionally gets phases where she gets delusions about being a man and having sex with girls

>failed male gf occasionally gets phases where she gets delusions about being a man and having sex with girls
>always have to remind her that she's a girl now and won't be penetrating anyone in her life ever again
>she keeps blabbering on about how she is going to be a total chad and cum in girls raw
>ask her how she is planning to fuck anyone with her tiny atrophied oversized clit
>she says with a straight face that she has a cock made to breed women while I'm looking at it in its little pink cage with a pink ribbon around it
>casually dismiss her with a "uh huh"
>she gets all pouty and says she means it this time and is going to be an alpha male
>hold her down in a mating press and cum inside her
>keep going even though i've finished to make a point until she explodes her useless clear watery cum all over her little breast buds
>make her lick it off and make her tell me in her cutest girliest voice that she'll be a good girl from now on
>she is sweet and submissive and feminine for a few months but the phases keep coming back
How do I remind her of her place once and for all? I've already taken away her mechanical keyboards and nintendo switch and make her lick her estrogen off my cock every night.

Attached: DIpd9vtUEAAFfEH.jpg (1200x675, 44.23K)

Putting estrogen on your cock seems like a bad idea if you intend to stay an alpha chad.

My bf tries to pull the same crap of reminding me that I'm a girl but the joke's on him because I already know I will never really be a woman.

what a chad writing erp posts on /tttt/ while masturbating in his basement please be my bf

Cringe please go walk into traffic

t. hysterical failed males

ideal bf desu

get her balls removed, that should mellow her out

how will she squirt pathetically then though?

She'll just dribble

but squirting is fun..

doesn't matter, her balls are probably dead enough now that it doesn't make a difference

god i wish that was me

I require this immediately

Attached: Image-1.jpg (1080x1098, 98.04K)

same.. i jsut want a bf to put me in my place and make me submit to him, by the end of the outburst making me happily worship his dick..

Idc if it's AGP or whatever, shit like this is hot and I need a bf like this

stupid slutty bottoms

Attached: DKFr20UUQAA1fX-.jpg (1200x675, 76.31K)

I fantasize about rimming a muscledom top and servicing him until he cums on my flat weakling chest almost every day

Attached: 1fyvutsfbigz.jpg (715x483, 27.4K)

god just ten more pounds and a few more months of exercise amd oi'll look like right i will loom like a hot twink. i also need estrogen but that's seperate and i am scared it will give me tits even though i want breasts i'd like to be a flat twink maybe at least once

that's hot
sometimes I want to do steroids and get a tranny gf for the massive size difference

I got hard reading this.
I thought I was cis. oh well

>tfw you're 6'0 and so no matter how cute you get you will never have a tall bf to remind you of your place
Why even live?

you say that yet your dating one of us..

Don't worry, once you start estrogen that should mostly stop. I just got a flutterintg in my stomach and a twinge down there from reading it uwu