Dreams

Tell me about your lgbt related dreams, sexual or not. I'm not gonna interpret them but I like to listen. I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately myself, where I won't go through with sex with someone and curl up into a ball, or dysphoric dreams like having big tits, or have to strip naked etc. I want to know what they mean but i know they likely stem from the same problems

Attached: ACA6E979-0BA8-40DD-B73D-8FD1476409A0.jpg (245x206, 8.48K)

Sex

Basically in all my recent dreams I spend the entire dream trying to go buy cute clothes at a mall, but I never get there.

I doubt it needs much interpretation, but I'm MTF boymoder who's socially known as a crossdresser and I haven't worn feminine clothes in a while. Just wanna look cute, but I can't seem to ever get there ;-;

Awe I'd like to buy a mtf clothes

what I dream at night: brutal death
what I want to achieve one day: death
this post was brought to you by the about to fall asleep gang.

Don't fall asleep

I am really really fucking tired desu

I used to turn myself into a girl in my dreams. But now almost every time I try to make my penis go away, I can't, which really upsets me.

I dream about having a cute bf to cuddle with and being able to take him back down south to meet my parents without getting disowned lolololol

Attached: FB05DA9A-015E-4F84-9C19-8FE21088865E.gif (128x128, 159.27K)

this is not fair why do I dream of brutal death, most of the deaths I dream of I don't want to try :c
yeah I will be surprised if I don't fall asleep in the next 5 minutes.

Having a twink femboy gf, someone thats shorter then me with a smaller dick tht I can help feminize, treat as my gf and fuck like one. I usually fantasize shrinking their dicklettes in chasity cages and making them cum fucking their ass. Telling them how pretty they look while fucking their face all dolled up and having them voice train. Buying cute and feminine cloths for them, and taking them out, making them passing in public and on dates.

>twink femboy
>gf heavy makeup and voice training
oh so you want a mtf?

i had a dream last night most times when i dream im a cis girl from lucid dreaming but this time i was a trans girl in the dream. and in the dream i was seeing PTs FFS and talking to my friend a cis girl about PTs FFS being done and then the friend turned out to be PT in a mask it was weird most times i dont dream about trans stuff since i try to redo my childhood as a cis girl in my dreams

alot of tornados in many different odd rural places, sometimes a lucky dream will feature social related drama with /bant/ frens instead of dying to tornados repeatedly.

Attached: 9C59BCAB-84AA-4D9B-8845-D8BF21BD07B9.png (500x500, 225.89K)

HOW do you do this please teach me

I'd love to be bought clothes, but I'm a stupid boymoder

Yea mtf, but at any stage is fine. Probably presumptuous to assume a twink or femboy would transition, but its hot to think about them going through the process as well. It all sounds hot and fun to me. Ive been with and dated the end results, would be interested watching the changes and improvements. Might just be a curiosity fetish. Would like to see these sad depressive suicide cases you guys always describe become the type of trannies Ive dated- happy, positive and smilie.

My favorite dreams are the one where me and my ex are just hanging out wherever it may be. I've had dreams of me and him at a target where he was drunk for some reason at a like mountain resort in a big city at night in a underground museum on campus those dreams always make my whole day and have me smiling when I wake up. A pretty common nightmare I get is somehow getting my car destroyed in an accident. I think its because of my humongous fear of losing this car and the opportunities it has opened up for me.

look up lucid dreaming but what i do is i pretend to be a cis girl right before i fall asleep and remember being younger but pretend to be a cis girl and by the time i fall asleep thats on my mind i also use subliminals but like not everyone likes that stuff but its a lot just pretending before bed and in the dream its real since theres like all that stuck in me that comes out in the dream

Is subliminal like music?

yea its like music but with subliminal messiges inside it like so you listen to the music and it helps you to think about that