Bat House

Tell us your lgbt problems and lets see if we can’t help you feel better.

Theme song game.
>Describe your inner thoughts
>Describe your outward presentation
>Describe how you want to be
Be as thorough as possible, receive a theme song, and tell the person if the song feels right or not!

Attached: E98A00D5-4B3E-4170-9767-4F4F4FB4A5E1.jpg (800x801, 114.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6hMer3h-k
vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/ヴィラン_(Villain)
youtube.com/watch?v=H7dMhGMx-i0
youtu.be/H3v9unphfi0
youtu.be/AkJIJojGnOk
youtu.be/bEPcgu5ND5w
youtu.be/WXp2BbTMn58
youtu.be/QlHnL0vpUVw
youtube.com/watch?v=EVdtTDs1niQ
youtu.be/l5FAyGhgfDI
youtu.be/wT4aCDjiNik
youtu.be/onRk0sjSgFU
youtu.be/GyesziJLmFY
youtu.be/8fu1Jigpwsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I've been feeling a lot like these 2 songs idk to describe exactly why:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6hMer3h-k
you can find the lyrics in English here: vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/ヴィラン_(Villain)

youtube.com/watch?v=H7dMhGMx-i0

Guess I'm probably a GNC gay man and want a bf desperately even though I'm not suited to have one.

hey mb, glad you're still doing these threads. how you been holding up lately?
>>Describe your inner thoughts
sparse
>>Describe your outward presentation
grimy and gross
>>Describe how you want to be
an angel of the Lord

Hey MB
hru

>they caused 9/11
>maga hat
> a gay cowboy

I had a morbid mood, which even proved him wrong. That humor is also found in love in the recent visit of someone I never thought I would see again, which was as comforting as the divine breath that gave life to the man, as if for a terrible sin there was forgiveness, her visit, the lover of many years, the friend, the confidant, but with her came a problem, I thought that even if she didn't have a car, she would come alone, but no, she came with a man I know only by name and as pedantic as me, jealousy came to light, but I kept it. It was confusing, luckily, noticing my obvious advances, he gave us space. I don't know who he is, I was jealous, and disappointment, disappointment because I know she doesn't love me, disappointment because she has another one, I never considered her a girlfriend, but someone that maybe I would die with. But I understand that she doesn't want me, after all, I will die and she will remain here, there is no way to follow her light, but I don't know, I've been repeating this for 4 years or more.

My demeanor in the face of this is as usual, meek, proactive, and with a hint of servile submission. A scavenger, who only feeds after others are served. A parasite at best.

A living creature, assertive, Herculean, who helps with security, who brings security to others, who lives long.

(Sorry, but I sent a summary of this to my psychiatrist who sent me to see a psychologist, but I don't have the money.)

Fell asleep will come back work is exhausting

youtu.be/H3v9unphfi0
Prodigal. Light will shine on you!

Exhausted, staying focused on my goals, my dear blossoming snowbird.

I had two others in mind, a weak theme and a strong theme, orchestral soundtracks, but I instead went for one song to capture the whole struggle, rising… nevermind I’ll post all three.

youtu.be/AkJIJojGnOk

Weak theme of now youtu.be/bEPcgu5ND5w
Strong theme of future youtu.be/WXp2BbTMn58

Hi mother bat
Despairing.
Thin, wild, androgynous
More at peace. Less sad about the people who have self sabotaged their relationship with me. Letting go of what I can't change.

youtu.be/QlHnL0vpUVw
Be wild, be free!
youtu.be/QlHnL0vpUVw

thx bat mom.
Here's one for you
I never embed, so here's to trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVdtTDs1niQ [embed]

close. Got it to work which is the main thing. Last time spoke to you (i was user, so DW) was about 6 months ago, you were burnt out then, hope you're better these days. Bless u.

>Be as thorough as possible
Ok, if you're sure!

Excitable, nerding out about technical topics, or losing my head in the clouds, coming out to share strange thought experiments and start debates.
>I think a generally intelligent, adaptable AI needs emotions (or something very similar) to function properly as an independent being. Here are what I believe to be the basis vectors of emotion needed for sapience and how they relate to human emotions.

I'm insecure about my autism, constantly weighing things up, analyzing the situation and my own behavior in circles, any time I'm around new people or anything new happens. People no longer notice the autism as quickly, these days. If they do, they often seem to think it's cute, as I'll get obsessed sharing about a subject of interest.

Sometimes, I like to get really sad for no reason, so I watch intense tragedies like Fault in our Stars or Jack Stauber's Opal and just vibe in it. Sometimes people seem surprised by this side of me. It's the same side that thinks maudlin things about humanism and The Future, just turned in another direction.

I wear dress shirts and vests and straight leg jeans with a buzz cut. I have been called a "butchmoder mtf." This resonated with me.

I want to be the analytical and compassionate genius everyone turns to, whether they're having a life crisis, or want to get a powerful idea off the ground.

Or, at least meet cool quirky people and do fun things with them, and introduce my cool friends to each other from time to time.

So soothing. Not how I see myself but is that how you see me? Thank you dear.

Honestly it was more to my tastes. But just thought of that in the moment. ehehe

should I even do this if I know what the song will be?
want to fade away
stereotypical ugly bottom
dead but forgotten
if you choose a song that fits less than what I am thinking you I am adding you to the filter, be careful.

Shining lights flashing brilliantly
youtu.be/l5FAyGhgfDI
youtu.be/wT4aCDjiNik
youtu.be/onRk0sjSgFU

Oh no, what’s got you thinking so little of yourself?

youtu.be/GyesziJLmFY
youtu.be/8fu1Jigpwsk

blossoming right now yess

especially since two meth heads and a villain from Godzilla's rogue gallery
went to go kill each other

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-04_05-23-44.png (255x101, 1.95K)

>>Describe your inner thoughts
Lonely. I'm starting to admit to myself that my longtime cis male best friend is actually a transphobe who treated a former mutual trans friend of ours pretty terribly and who has never been all that supportive to me. He's kinda my only friend though so it's gonna be hard to make new ones, but I suppose what has to be done has to be done.
>>Describe your outward presentation
Better than ever, but still not where I want it to be. I'm taking much better care of my health and putting more effort into self-grooming than I ever have before, and I think it's slowly starting to show, even though I haven't been on hrt a full year yet.
>>Describe how you want to be
More confident about putting myself out there. Living a lifestyle the opposite of my current one, which is a boymoder shutin. Actually dating people instead of being too afraid to even try.