How are tranny DGGers holding up with this recent controversy...

how are tranny DGGers holding up with this recent controversy? are you seriously keep following him given that he supports sexual assault?

Attached: xdo7fgb2b9yz.jpg (583x880, 69.68K)

who? lol

his sex takes are brain dead but i like him for other stuff. dont need to blindly follow and agree with everything a person says

it's hard to believe there's someone more obnoxious than vaush and yet destiny exists

vaush is 100x more annoying to listen to what are you saying?

destiny is just a washed up contrarian

name a take he has just because its contrarian? ive genuinely never seen one

I don't think he supports sexual assault. Telling people to take responsibility for their own safety is quite reasonable. If you can't play these scenarios of something going wrong in your head and how to respond then don't engage in said behaviour. It's not your fault for getting raped or murdered but it doesn't do much to have "she was in the right" carved on your tombstone afterwards

he constantly says shit like basically leading on that it was the victims fault in these circumstances. even if he clarifys later on the damage is already done and im sick of him doing this shit constantly with sexual takes.

He is pretty vehemently saying it's not the victims fault but there are things we can do to keep ourselves safe regardless of blame. Knowing you are right and without blame while getting raped is a situation you should try to avoid instead of being indifferent to outcomes. There is no damage in saying there are steps potential victims can take to avoid becoming victims. It's people like you and your knee jerk reactions that is the real problem.

As a motorcyclist it's pretty common to yield my right because I'm not willing to die just to prove I was legally in the right. It's not my fault if I die in a crash like that but there are plenty of things I can do to avoid such crash in the first place.

why the fucked would you watch this ""debate"" faggotry in the first place?

It is kinda funny tho. He was having a talk recently about ways to avoid sexual assault with Mr. Girl, and Mr. Girl would constantly say it in the most outrageous, victim blamey way possible, even if the general point was true. Destiny was trying to help him seem like toxic to strangers by rephrasing it into a much more acceptable way (something like, even if getting assaulted isn’t your fault, there are still precautions you can take to reduce the chance of it happening).

Then he goes on twitter a week or two later and does what he spent like half an hour telling Mr. Girl not to do kek

Who care

its his fault for wording things as provocatively as possible to both rile up people like me and fuel those who truly victim blame. he knows this and has admitted it when challenged on it. talking about how to handle sex safely is important but he chooses to do it int he most inflammatory and dangerous ways possible

I'm pretty sure Mr. Girl straight up said it's the victims fault somewhat while Destiny has consistently said it's not their fault but they should still take care to avoid such situations.

nta but it seems like a huge stretch to call this dangerous or anything. I dunno how this would cause harm directly or indirectly, but I do agree he just outrage farms on twitter and doesn’t have any room to bitch about people getting upset at him when he does it.

it fuels those who actively victim blame and deny sexual assault. by saying things in this way it continues to give them ammo even if its not how he means. look how easily nick fuentes praised him for saying nazi points in a hypothetical. the difference is in these cases hes saying it as something he truly means.

Well well how the turntables. Sounds like you're blaming the victim for your own or other people's misunderstanding.

Isn’t that the same thing though? Like, isn’t admitting some extent of the cause of your assault lies with the victim admitting there is some blame? It was definitely worded way differently, and I think Mr. Girl’s approach would be insulting to most victims and the people who know victims.

The problem is more thay blame is a super loaded word, but if you took it as detached as possible it looks about the same to me.

??? wha the fuck are you talking about, i said he gives those who do that fuel by sayign things in this way

His take isn't very controversial, he just frames it in such a way as to farm drama, then goes off as hard as possible on the people who fall for the bait.
His take is basically
>someone doing that is a rapist, but it's important to be feel comfortable enough with your sexual partner that you can set boundaries, voice discomfort, etc. If you can't do that then you shouldn't be having casual sex with that person and you should maybe be looking for more serious relationships where you feel comfortable.
While that isn't very controversial, it isn't necessarily right either.
He likely comes to this take because he's involved in the "swinger lifestyle" so he has had to speak up when his girlfriend is getting dicked down too hard and feels insecure, or when his own ass is getting stretched out too much.
What he's missing is that people who have previously been sexually assaulted (like the girl on twitter he's been REEing at), you can get triggered by things that cross your boundaries and suddenly feel unsafe and vulnerable around someone you previously felt comfortable with. Someone taking a condom off IS rape, so when someone begins raping you it's not unreasonable to become too frightened of someone to want to speak up.

But it's a marginal take he as, and not totally unacceptable. He words it in such a way as to piss off the maximum number of people but still have a way to defend it. His simps will be on-side, and that starts a whole big drama cycle.

Only if you intentionally misunderstand and misrepresent his point. I don't believe he gives them fule. You're just being ultra fragile over this topic.

exactly this. he ignores that most of the time its a story about those who actually were raped or abused and he uses it as a thing to be controversial and stir drama to bring attention to himself.

i understand his point. im saying when he initially says it its framed int the most disgusting way possible in order to incite people.

ew who is this ugly fag for real

He can’t help it. That’s what happened when you’re made up of 50% mommy and 50% daddy.