How does one attain a femboy gf?

I'm not gay, just to be clear, I'm completely straight-acting and above average in looks. Not the most fit though unfortunately especially for the past two years of sitting on my ass and watching youtube videos/playing vidya.
What kind of requirements are there for a femboy gf like picrel? Do they care about money as much as women do? What about dick size? Mine is not the best in length and girth so I'm really fucking worried about it, even bought a penis pump to hopefully add an inch to length and girth but even that may be too unrealistic. Are femboys like these even common? Am I fucked? Is it rope time?

Attached: hummina.jpg (1024x1024, 118.19K)

First of all, femboys are male. So it would make you gay.
Now, most femboys I know have pretty low standards. Just show affection desu.
Femboys like picrel are not very common, a lot of us are closeted.

Well you're probably gay if you're attracted to picrel, I dunno be gay and find yourself a bottom

Yes to all of those assuming they're attractive

Be direct and you will be shocked how many panic and bail before you can get your dick in them.

Attached: 1616181099119.gif (405x414, 181.07K)

thats not a femboy thats a gay man u fat fuck

Literally don't be super gross looking and optimize your physique, then all you do is find one, give them sexy stare in the eye face, and ask them to suck your dick.

This will work 85% of the time.

This

Everybody thinks bisexuals are revolting so, good luck with that

Femboy here. Sorry buddy, you need MINIMUM:
>$300k+ salary in USD
>8 inches and above

False. kys democrat kikes
Really? Whats the minimum dick size then? What about height? Is 5'10 enough? Can I make up for them somehow?
I'm getting mixed messages here. There was some other thread were people were saying you pretty much need to be a supermodel to have any chance with one.
I'm straight

Attached: future wife.jpg (1536x2048, 195.77K)

>straight
You're a faggot dude, if youre attracted to femboys youre gay, doesn't matter how much copium you take once youre in that bussy youre gay

Attached: 1640840203830.jpg (500x500, 56.69K)

no im saying it literally does not look like a femboy or girl, he looks like the average twink. Im way more feminine than that thing
t. 3 months hrt no effort

>False. kys democrat kikes
Keep hiding from the truth faggot

>Whats the minimum dick size then?
Don't have one

>What about height? Is 5'10 enough?
Yes

they are grade-A genuine sluts of the highest order and solely exist to extract semen
in fact, in a similar fashion to hummingbirds, the femboy almost entirely subsists on cum and must swallow up to 2-3 loads per hour and have actually adapted their anuses to absorb the necessary nutrients from semen directly into their bloodstream.

#themoreyouknow

This is an online myth. When people in a group find out I am Bi I am drowning in attention and almost guaranteed action if i want it.

I don't even want to know what you look like if you're part of lgbtqtv groups

aren't bisexuals the main vector for disease?

>What about height? Is 5'10 enough?
LMAO

Not part of any groups. Just living a normie life hanging with friends, workers and shooting the shit.

IDK. I am completely clean though. I went to catholic school and blossomed late.

Attached: 1643723650844.gif (128x128, 9.58K)

I found one by shitposting in a whiny thread like this
Lives like 30 mins away too but unironically a fan of Hitler so noty

Ok gay fag man, go fuck big muscular sweaty men, gay homo sissy boy
Highly doubt it. That "thing" is the hottest, most attractive person I've ever seen. Post pics.
>Don't have one
I find that very hard to believe. Really though, what's the minimum.

Attached: 1629448641998.jpg (1660x2048, 397.06K)