I’m a transboymoder

>amab
>dysphoric
>mtf doesn’t feel right
>fit in with ftms more
>want afab body more than anything
>just wanna be a cute cuntboy
>my perfect body would be afab but very androgynous, have a poon but ideally flat/small tits. I wouldn’t mind if i was a completely passing or just andro/boyish. As long as I look like a trans boy. Am I the only one? I’m just going to continue taking e and live as a transboymoder

Attached: E8008FE4-C695-42BF-9390-7940B92ACFD2.jpg (1293x1214, 1009.85K)

yeah me too bro

You can't be alone given that the reverse isn't unheard of either. I get the appeal desu.

>the reverse
Like afabs larping as trans girls? I’ve actually not seen this much except like when they do it for tiktok views

are you sure you don't just want to look like a teenager?

Not larping exactly but fawning over the masculine femininity of AMAB femboys/tranners/GAMs

you're just a fruity guy
stop overthinking it

Peter Pan syndrome

I do like the boyishness of fem ftms/ftfemboys. I don’t wanna be a normal femboy with a dick and who will have to take estrogen for the rest of his life to even try and get to afab levels of feminine. Also I want a pussy. I don’t like anal and I’m a bottom. I know most people here are dicksexual but I’m just not and desperately want to be a femboy with a pussy and afab.

this makes me feel so dysphoric,,

You're an enby, harry.

Why?

Isn't this just wanting to look young?

take small amounts of t blockers
get srs
you can do it there is nothing stopping you

its the look im trying to go for and i had before mental break down ruined my transition for a few years

looks like me pre hrt desu

You are a trender

severe autism

I usually like talking to ftms more since most mtfs have the emotional maturity of 5-year olds but you have to recognize that most of them feel like shit because they don't look like a normal, greasy, hairy, smelly man.

you can get a vagoo and be a cuntboy. Just be content to be a passing cuntboy.

Isn't that just wanting to be a hrt femboy?

Attached: Thick_doomer_boy.png (530x610, 136.5K)

AMABs always look too masculine. To reach anywhere close to FTM potential you'd need to get on hrt at 12 (not blockers)